J. Jacobs - starter - 980 yards rushing, 4.3 ypc, 40 rec 460 yards

J. Abram - starter - 78 tackles, 2 int, 2 ff

T. Mullen - nickel CB - 27 tackles, 2 ints

M. Crosby - situational - 7 tackles, 2.5 sacks

H. Renfrow - starting slot - 47 rec 520 yards 3 tds

Q. Bell - practice squad/special teams

I. Johnson - backup/ST - 12 tackles 1 int

• Like 2

Spot on...No need to post as your's is pretty close to what I'd say...

Hunter was higher than I'd first post but if he's starting in the slot that's what he'll get. I think Grant starts with Hunter getting reps...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, G said:

Spot on...No need to post as your's is pretty close to what I'd say...

Hunter was higher than I'd first post but if he's starting in the slot that's what he'll get. I think Grant starts with Hunter getting reps...

Well thanks. That rarely happens around here.

• Like 1

I wasn't the biggest fan of the Ferrel pick for where it was at, but I also won't deny his talent. The only thing I'd change here is I think he's probably going to be a double digit sack guy. Otherwise, I wouldn't bet against the rest of these predictions. 

I'm a bit intrigued by Ferrell as far as being a rookie and his production. I fear that if he plays well he may be doubled. 

Hopefully our front is so good against the run that we consistently force 3rd and longs and can use some creative blitz/pressure packages. At least that's the plan.

On 05/07/2019 at 1:27 PM, roi34 said:

C. Ferrel - starter -  45 tackles, 6.5 sacks

J. Jacobs - starter - 980 yards rushing, 4.3 ypc, 40 rec 460 yards

J. Abram - starter - 78 tackles, 2 int, 2 ff

T. Mullen - nickel CB - 27 tackles, 2 ints

M. Crosby - situational - 7 tackles, 2.5 sacks

H. Renfrow - starting slot - 47 rec 520 yards 3 tds

Q. Bell - practice squad/special teams

I. Johnson - backup/ST - 12 tackles 1 int

I don't this these are unreasonable, I'm not going to predict actual stats but;

Ferrel - Day 1 starter and solid if unspectacular, Mack only had 4 sacks and I struggle to see him get many more than 5 or 6 his rookie year especially as we only have potnetial at the other spots but I think he'll be a solid all round player

Jacobs - Flashes of talent and I think Gruden uses him a decent amount, I worry he may breakdown with small niggling injuries towards the end of the year from the increased workload he's never had before

Abram - Similar type of player to Joseph and I think he'll struggle a bit in coverage as most rookie safeties do, he'll make a few highlight hits though and him and Joseph work well together with Joyner

Mullen - #4 CB to start season and gradually increases reps, I can see him being a very good Cb in a couple years and #2 CB next year

Crosby - Situational pass rusher who flashes and probably has as many sacks as Ferrel, though I can't see him being a full time DE for a couple seasons

Renfrow - Consistent player in our WR core, not flashy but just the type of guy we've been missing to move the chains........... we'll all love this kid

Bell - Practice squad or cut just too raw and not sure he'll ever make an impact

Johnson - fringe roster spot and ST only guy his first year, I'm skeptical he'll work out and not a fan of the pick 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I might be the only one to think this but I think Mullen starts by week 4-6. I think it will be to hard to keep him off the field with his speed and quickness and cover ability. Worley struggles with speed and I think that will be his down fall with the Raiders and allow the opportunity for Mullen to take over. 

• Like 4

Clelin Ferrell (Starter) - 40 tackles, 7.5 sacks 

Josh Jacobs (Starter) - 1,050 rushing yards on 220 carries (4.8 ypc), 400 receiving yards on 40 receptions (10 ypc), 12 TD [Offensive ROY] 

Jonathan Abram (Starter) - 80 tackles, 2 INT, 3 FF, 2 sacks 

Trayvon Mullen (Rotational) - 25 tackles, 1 INT 

Maxx Crosby (Rotational) - 10 tackles, 2 sacks 

Isaiah Johnson (Backup) - 15 tackles 

Hunter Renfrow (Rotational) - 265 receiving yards on 22 receptions (12 ypc), 2 TD 

Quinten Bell (Practice Squad) - N/A 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I might be the only one to think this but I think Mullen starts by week 4-6. I think it will be to hard to keep him off the field with his speed and quickness and cover ability. Worley struggles with speed and I think that will be his down fall with the Raiders and allow the opportunity for Mullen to take over. 

I'm super excited to see what Mullens can do next season. IIRC, Clemson played zone coverage but left Mullens on an island with the other team's best WR most of the time. 

• Like 1