TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Days over I can talk

touch told me to stop posting because he was annoyed, then kept using me not posting as evidence I was scum to get votes off orca 

malf tagged me to get my attention and touch jumped all over it like “omg I knew dome was hiding”

its touch and orca

You didn’t listen any of the other times to it, but now you do? 

You god damn straight you were sitting back and just waiting to push the scales where you wanted them. 

Even if orca is scum, youre definitely scum with swag. I can say that with outright certainty. 

If I die tonight, I have no info to share 

Each day bcb gives me a task and I have to complete it in order to get my abilities

you guys are dumb for just writing me off, I think everyone knows i put helping my team above anything else, even a gambit 

I literally couldn’t post and rather than work with me people took the easy way out and blamed me 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Nope. I caught you again. In thread and by night move. Its why I dont like playing with some people. They refuse to listen to me. No matter what

That’s not what happened, but okay.

Just now, Dome said:

Each day bcb gives me a task and I have to complete it in order to get my abilities

you guys are dumb for just writing me off, I think everyone knows i put helping my team above anything else, even a gambit 

I literally couldn’t post and rather than work with me people took the easy way out and blamed me 

BS. When I had that role I could never say this exact line...you are scum!!!

Just now, Dome said:

I stopped reading at the bold. People don’t want to kill you reasons I don’t quite understand.

Just now, Dome said:

BECAUSE YOURE A GOD DAMNED LIAR AND YOURE PLAYING A STUPID *** STUNT AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!!!

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@Dome  Did you get any abilities by completing the tasks on D1 and D2?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

What were you telling me to do?

I had no idea?

Be the hammer i said, but you said no

Archived