TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11964508

I have no clue what we would do without that revelation. 

There was some pressure building against orca. Do you think he would’ve appeared as non town?

So in that huge fiasco with Nacho...who all asked about his invest since he was modkilling himself?...I'm very disappointed in all of you I think (need to go look). I dont remember anyone questioning what was inside the PM he posted and what the names were besides myself. Very suspect

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So in that huge fiasco with Nacho...who all asked about his invest since he was modkilling himself?...I'm very disappointed in all of you I think (need to go look). I dont remember anyone questioning what was inside the PM he posted and what the names were besides myself. Very suspect

Specifically this, also what swag said. I was skeptical he didn't post the actual PM and assumed it was just a desperation move hence why my vote never moved. 

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@bcb1213 thanks for the game and the cool role and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I really don't want to ruin your game but this is the best play for me... Kamikaze!

I'm Ray Holt, who is apparently a character in Brooklyn 99 (tried to soft by posting Steve McClendon, who is #99 on the Jets but idk if anyone noticed).

After Pickle started pushing me for dumb reasons and people started voting me I decided to burn my day invest on Day flippin 1. Guess who's guilty?
That's right, The Orca is.

No way I'm taking this info to my grave due to this dumb "no claiming" rule. I'd rather just take the modkill so town can lynch a real scum today instead. I will be killed by God but it is you who gets lynched today, @The Orca, as I said earlier.

Also @Pickle Rick ... f you buddy
TUsL9Qh.png
Town should probably try to figure out if earlier role PMs are scum because if so Pickle had one of the earliest ones.

Was thinking about posting this later but I figured this dumb town would need at least 30 minutes to flip to the correct vote.

Orca

Dome

Dingo

Malf

Pickle Rick (maybe)

There are your suspects.

Hockey and Forge are town. Touch is probably town.

I had some more invests than just this one but alas whoever is town on me forced me into this action. Maybe I should've tried to flip the lynch but it would only look even more scummy by those on me. This way we at least get one confirmed scum d1.

Ciao, gl town.

jump-off-cliff.jpg

Here is the Nacho post.

The screen shot is his role PM time that was a starting point for Pickle's push on Nacho...hence the f you tag to pickle.

The other list of players were Nacho's other scum reads

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@bcb1213 thanks for the game and the cool role and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I really don't want to ruin your game but this is the best play for me... Kamikaze!

I'm Ray Holt, who is apparently a character in Brooklyn 99 (tried to soft by posting Steve McClendon, who is #99 on the Jets but idk if anyone noticed).

After Pickle started pushing me for dumb reasons and people started voting me I decided to burn my day invest on Day flippin 1. Guess who's guilty?
That's right, The Orca is.

No way I'm taking this info to my grave due to this dumb "no claiming" rule. I'd rather just take the modkill so town can lynch a real scum today instead. I will be killed by God but it is you who gets lynched today, @The Orca, as I said earlier.

Also @Pickle Rick ... f you buddy
TUsL9Qh.png
Town should probably try to figure out if earlier role PMs are scum because if so Pickle had one of the earliest ones.

Was thinking about posting this later but I figured this dumb town would need at least 30 minutes to flip to the correct vote.

Orca

Dome

Dingo

Malf

Pickle Rick (maybe)

There are your suspects.

Hockey and Forge are town. Touch is probably town.

I had some more invests than just this one but alas whoever is town on me forced me into this action. Maybe I should've tried to flip the lynch but it would only look even more scummy by those on me. This way we at least get one confirmed scum d1.

Ciao, gl town.

jump-off-cliff.jpg

Really?

Re-reading, it’s a bit strange that there was such an emphasis on people using various tactics to infer Town status, such as being ignorant of the player list, rules, etc., but no one mentioned Shady doing that with the whole “lol sorry, I didn’t realize it started because the thread title didn’t change” bit.

Archived