Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

3 minutes ago, boratt said:

Boyle, Fadol Brown and Hollman surprise contributors so far.

Tim Boyle with a ridiculous starter level throw to hit Davante Adams for a big gain. Fantastic anticipation and Adams made a great adjustment and catch. It is ridiculous how much the game has slown down for Adams.

Boyle w/ another huge anticipation throw to a sliding Kumerow! Tim Boyle might be QB2.

Burks with a great coverage rep against Jones. INT. Stuck with Jones on a double move in the open field, jammed him, undercut the route and made a super athletic pick. Great play for Burks.

After the great reps from Burks he gets beat by Malcolm Johnson but almost ends up with a pick after the throw wasn’t handled by Johnson.

Fadol Brown with a big time run stuff against Dexter Williams. That was a flash play for Fadol. Next play guess who shoots in the backfield again... Fadol Brown. Carrying over from a good showing in OTAs.

Fadol Brown and Kyler Fackrell with nice wins to end one on ones. Really nice day from Fadol so far.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:   Aaron with a bomb to MVS but Jaire was ALL over it. Breaks it up and almost comes down with a 1-handed pick.

Dexter Williams cuts back nicely before he ran into Rashan Gary who was on the edge waiting for him. Nice run by Williams.

I was watching some really nice YouTube video of the Packers first practice , and of course, i noticed the WR's and RB's probably more than any other positions. I kept noticing this #22 on runs and out of the backfield as a receiver and could not see his name. This #22 stood out as smoother and faster and looked a lot like Aaron Jones. This was Dexter Williams so I can't wait to see this guy in game conditions.

Zach Kruse: Matt LaFleur said new #Packers RB Corey Grant was a guy GM Brian Gutekunst had his eye on. Called him "really, really fast." Said they used Nathaniel Hackett, who coached him in Jacksonville, to help recruit him to Green Bay. Other teams were interested

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

This is the kind of guy that has a real shot at unseating Trevor Davis.

At this point in my rapidly aging life, I don't care about Trevor Davis or Corey Grant, and neither should the Packers.  As a community, we need to focus our energy into showcasing Outpost's poor forecasting abilities.

1 minute ago, StinkySauce said:

At this point in my rapidly aging life, I don't care about Trevor Davis or Corey Grant, and neither should the Packers.  As a community, we need to focus our energy into showcasing Outpost's poor forecasting abilities.

You had me at the first half, not gonna lie

Just now, StinkySauce said:

Name three things I was wrong about.  I'll wait. 

24 minutes ago, StinkySauce said:

C'mon, man!  I can't be expected to trim down the list to a forum-sized post on a Friday afternoon, can I?

As much grief as I get on here, I really am very rarely wrong.

When I am wrong, I’m the first to admit it.

MVS is the last time I was wrong.  

Graham - still a Packer.

Crosby - still a Packer.

Davis - still a Packer.

Janis - was a Packer every single year until his contract year, where I predicted he would leave to try to make it as a receiver.

Drafting value positions - right, right, right every single year.  

I wish I could pay someone to go through my entire history of posts.  I bet I would be hitting at 89% on all my predictions.  

38 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Name three things I was wrong about.

I ain't always right, but I ain't never been wrong
seldom turns out the way it does in the song
once in awhile you get shone the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Archived