Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

50 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Ryan Grant averaged more YPC than YPR

Sadly, it's not true.

Oh I see now, he did it one year in 07, my bad.

It's kinda like kicking field goals, I need to know the absolute details of the statement before I know if it's right or wrong.

Edited by Norm

3 hours ago, boratt said:

(5)Corey Grant is stiff

(7)In his change of direction 

(5)Not his erection

Savage! Never rhyme a Haiku. 

You Limerick that $4!+

Corey is wondering if

His joysticking don’t make ‘em whiff

‘cuz his change of direction 

Is like an erection

And by that we mean to stay “stiff”

Edited by blueswedeshoes
  • Like 2

Preston won't pop in practice the way Z and Gary do. He's a long, smooth athlete who understands the game and who doesn't really have a weakness, but he also doesn't really have an aspect of his game he can lean on as a pillar. Well, I guess the aspect he leans on is his flexibility and availability, but you get my point; always being out there and enabling defensive calls isn't as breathtaking as carrying Spriggs to the QB. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBobGray said:

Glad to see J'mon having himself a nice practice. Still think he has a crazy high ceiling physically and people cutting him for Kumerow are insane. Not many 6'3" players in the league that can change direction like he can. 

It would be genuinely insane to do so.

7 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

Glad to see J'mon having himself a nice practice. Still think he has a crazy high ceiling physically and people cutting him for Kumerow are insane. Not many 6'3" players in the league that can change direction like he can. 

Did he only have 5 drops instead of 6? Haha. No I keep forgetting he existed until I catch his name somewhere. One of those guys I've slept on but know could still be something.

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Savage out for third straight day. He's missing a lot of reps because of his teeth. Hopefully that ends soon...

I've seen a lot of people bashing this on twitter like he should have done it months ago. This is very possibly the first time he has had insurance and it could be an issue that he has been dealing with for years that he can just now afford. Glad he was able to get it taken care of and am excited to see him out there. 

Any word on how Elgton Jenkins has looked? I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere.

7 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I've seen a lot of people bashing this on twitter like he should have done it months ago. This is very possibly the first time he has had insurance and it could be an issue that he has been dealing with for years that he can just now afford. Glad he was able to get it taken care of and am excited to see him out there. 

Any word on how Elgton Jenkins has looked? I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere.

It's less about blame and more just disappointing because as a rookie, every rep for him counts and he's a Day 1 starter, not someone we are easing into the season. Hopefully he's back in the next few days.