Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

Andy Herman:  Overall I’ve been really impressed by the first 3 days of practice with Matt LaFleur. Solid pacing, smart transitions, everything had a purpose and you could see improvement over three days. It’s better than I would have ever expected from a rookie head coach in his 1st camp.

31 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:  Overall I’ve been really impressed by the first 3 days of practice with Matt LaFleur. Solid pacing, smart transitions, everything had a purpose and you could see improvement over three days. It’s better than I would have ever expected from a rookie head coach in his 1st camp.

Isn't Andy pretty young? It's not super important but he's literally never seen a rookie coach run their first camp. But I guess he's just comparing it to how someone with experience like Mike did it?

Just now, Shanedorf said:

The funniest part about it is that is wasn't Savage's choice to miss time, the team docs held him out

Yeah I can't see a player making that decision. I hadn't heard that, but makes sense obviously.

Edited by Norm

I would've thought Savage would've fine for non contact practices and hold him out for full contact practices. I would be amazed if he comes back to a full contact practice tomorrow so I suspect we won't see him on the field until Tuesday at the earliest.

Corey Grant getting some run with the returners in individual ST periods

Rodgers slinging it in third and goal drill. Threw TDS to Aaron Jones, Robert Tonyan and Jimmy Graham from 10, 6 and 4 yards. Tonyan with one-hand grab.

Pass rush group on 3rd and 8  (left to right)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Corey Grant getting some run with the returners in individual ST periods

Rodgers slinging it in third and goal drill. Threw TDS to Aaron Jones, Robert Tonyan and Jimmy Graham from 10, 6 and 4 yards. Tonyan with one-hand grab.

Pass rush group on 3rd and 8  (left to right)

I like this group very talented and also versatile

Ben Fennell:

Last 4 seasons.....Red Zone Receiving:

Davante Adams - 50 receptions, 30 TDs
Michael Thomas - 50 receptions, 22 TDs
Antonio Brown - 47 receptions, 23 TDs
Larry Fitzgerald - 46 receptions, 23 TDs

Davante Adams/Aaron Rodgers RZ combo is one of the most dangerous in football.