Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

4 hours ago, Norm said:

I used to be a monster UDFA dork and I'd find every piece of info that exists, before YT stuff was a thing and do big long pointless idiot write ups. I've fallen off.

I don't blame ANYONE for not knowing who the new UDFAs and stuff are by any means.

UDFA dork, ahhh the hipsters of football fans! I used to be one until I realized what I was. “You probably haven’t heard of him” 🤣. I absolutely root for them though! They give all the time and energy knowing their odds are long with no guarantees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

Kumerow for ST coordinator.  Problem solved.

Rules committee proposal:

Every team is allowed one player/coach who has to be older than 40 at the start of the league year. He must also start the game in street clothes and is ineligible to play in the first half. He doesn't count against the salary cap or 53 man roster and must hold a legitimate coaching position.

The team must declare one player ineligible to return for the game in order to activate the player/coach. 

He also must have ill-fitting shoulder pads and a single face-bar helmet.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Every team is allowed one player/coach who has to be older than 40 at the start of the league year. He must also start the game in street clothes and is ineligible to play in the first half. He doesn't count against the salary cap or 53 man roster and must hold a legitimate coaching position.

The team must declare one player ineligible to return for the game in order to activate the player/coach. 

Aint gonna lie, Randy Moss is 42. I'll bet you dude could still hang for a game.

Ryan Pickett turns 40 in October, he could probably be used as an immovable road block for a game.

Kampman turns 40 in November, he could still probably hold an edge, no real pass rush.

Do you think Scott Wells is still heavy? He's only 38.

Clifton and Tauscher are 43 and 42 respectively.

Al harris is 44.

Charles Woodson is 42.

AJ Hawk is still 5 years away from this forum burning down.

John Kuhn is only 36.

Brandon Jackson is 33 and could probably be swapped out with JWill tomorrow without too many  people noticing.

+++

On a related note, Brandon Jackson is also the name of a comedian who has more Google power than former Packer running back Brandon Jackson.

Alexandra Daddario is 33 somehow.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Must wear some sort of non-cleated shoes, possibly the same ones he wears when he goes to play pick-up basketball.

7 hours ago, Argus said:

I would 

Kumerow actually has a rapport with Rodgers, so I'd say Jaymon would get cut 1st.  He essentially did nothing in 16 games.  Kumerow was relatively productive in his limited sample size.  We'll probably keep 6 or 7 wr's anyways, so I say he makes it.

He played like one game. AR had a rapport with Jared Abbredarias (sp) and that did nothing.

idt we keep 7 WRs at all, and Gute isn’t going to give up on his first 4th round pick after one year . 

12 hours ago, Argus said:

I would 

Kumerow actually has a rapport with Rodgers, so I'd say Jaymon would get cut 1st.  He essentially did nothing in 16 games.  Kumerow was relatively productive in his limited sample size.  We'll probably keep 6 or 7 wr's anyways, so I say he makes it.

We just hired the coach who was in the bottom 5 of 3 WR sets run, why would we then go on and take a whole bunch of receivers?