Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

I'm talking in terms of roster spot. You know if it came down to Allison or one of the young guys Allison will be the one on the street. Moore has too much upside to give up on after one year lol.

No I don't know that.  Moore hasn't shown that he's got anymore upside than any other WR on the roster.  At this point, he's barely shown that he belongs in the NFL much less starting on a 1st team offense.  There is more to playing in the NFL than your workout in gym shorts and thus far that's the only thing Moore has done with any sort of success.  

Green Bay isn't going to cut a good young starter because they have hopes that Moore might work out 2 years from now.   

4 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Dude he was buried so far on the depth chart he couldn't get on the field until the season was over and were out of bodies.

Huh?

Allison? He had almost 300 yards his first four games until he got hurt

Or is this Kumerow or something and I'm lost

15 minutes ago, deathstar said:

The reason why you're getting a lot of push back on this is because it's contrary to literally everything that's come out of training camp. Geronimo has been on the field for almost every snap with the #1 offense.

I'm not even debating that he's bad lol. I'm just saying for the hundredth time the 3 young receivers are still ahead of him for a roster spot.  By the way I think he's a good receiver.

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I'm not even debating that he's bad lol. I'm just saying for the hundredth time the 3 young receivers are still ahead of him for a roster spot.  By the way I think he's a good receiver.

When you write that someone is ahead of him on the depth chart, that reads like they're getting more playing time than him, which is not the case.

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

They are most definitely not...Gmo is an absolute roster lock. Just like Adams and MVS (and probably ESB). Thinking Moore is ahead of Gmo is laughable.

10 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Dude he was buried so far on the depth chart he couldn't get on the field until the season was over and were out of bodies.

And on that note we can conclude that @St Vince has no earthly clue what he's talking about.

Not to take credence away from the litany of other terrible takes previously posted that strongly suggested the idea, but those were merely (very compelling) pieces of circumstantial evidence.

Here we have actual "beyond a shadow of a doubt" evidence. Amazing.

8 minutes ago, St Vince said:

You could say it for the millionth time and it would be still have been wrong every time.

5 minutes ago, St Vince said:

GMO is 2 months older than MVS and 7 months older than Moore.  Age isn't going to be a determining factor when it comes to who to keep between Allison and the sophomores.  

1 minute ago, SSG said:

GMO is 2 months older than MVS and 7 months older than Moore.  Age isn't going to be a determining factor when it comes to who to keep between Allison and the sophomores.  

9 months older than MVS and 16 months older than Moore. Not wanting to nitpick, it just surprised me so much that I had to look it up. January 94 for Allison, October 94 for MVS, May 95 for Moore.

5 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

9 months older than MVS and 16 months older than Moore. Not wanting to nitpick, it just surprised me so much that I had to look it up. January 94 for Allison, October 94 for MVS, May 95 for Moore.

Thanks, totally jacked that up.  That's what I get for trying to multi task.  

Point stands though IMO.  Allision is still really young.  

17 minutes ago, deathstar said:

When you write that someone is ahead of him on the depth chart, that reads like they're getting more playing time than him, which is not the case.

Yes it was poorly worded. I shouldn't of said depth chart.

29 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Contracts my friend. 3 will be on rookie contracts next season, that's the determining factor. Someone will offer Allison more than Gute is willing to match. I believe that was one of the factors they took 3 receivers last year.

Archived