Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

Just now, JBURGE said:
3 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

😂
There have just been some interesting posts on FF the last 24 hours. 

The one in the Entertainment Forum is top 5 I think.

how are you gonna say that and not link it

You know what, I'm good, I found it xD

12 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Reggie White made a whole bunch of statements over his career that would go over really well at a MAGA rally. 

While this is true, White always carried himself with the outward faith and bravado of a Baltimore minister. 

Russell Wilson carries himself like a neebish PGA golfer.

from The Athletic

LaFleur knows firsthand how easily Z. Smith can ruin a coach’s day. Last year, the Ravens dominated the Titans, for whom LaFleur called offensive plays, and Smith registered a career-high three sacks in a 21-0 Week 6 win.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

While this is true, White always carried himself with the outward faith and bravado of a Baltimore minister. 

Russell Wilson carries himself like a neebish PGA golfer.

Which is not to say that Russ isn't a strong, culture-conscious black man, he's trying to elevate the culture, but he's also likely to call your kid "Sport."

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

Yep, that's Frack... Previously, some of his haters referred to him as Frack... I'm one of biggest non-haters, so I've just kinda run with the name in a positive way.

From changing the A to a U, to now changing the F to an S. He's come so far...

On 7/31/2019 at 3:09 PM, PossibleCabbage said:

No one is excited about Markus Jones, the D2 defensive player of the year last year?

If both the Packers and the Lions put in claims as has been reported, why did the Packers get him ?

s6c9lv4bjguqur0wjkpa.jpg

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

from The Athletic

LaFleur knows firsthand how easily Z. Smith can ruin a coach’s day. Last year, the Ravens dominated the Titans, for whom LaFleur called offensive plays, and Smith registered a career-high three sacks in a 21-0 Week 6 win.

It's funny but I never even considered this until I read this article.  They must have had a good laugh on first meeting.

Archived