Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

5 hours ago, Golfman said:

I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I read this. One of the things I don't like about LaFleur is his love of the fullback. I thought we finally eliminated that useless position once and for all. 

Whilst you hate fullbacks. Ryan Grant loves it!

17 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is it bad QBing, or is it drops and ****ty running?

At this point, unless something changes, I'd go Boyle at No. 2 and drop Kizer completely. Obviously that wont happen because Kizer is Gute's guy, but at least Boyle adds a slight bit of intrigue out there. Kizer I know what I'm getting and it aint good.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

At this point, unless something changes, I'd go Boyle at No. 2 and drop Kizer completely. Obviously that wont happen because Kizer is Gute's guy, but at least Boyle adds a slight bit of intrigue out there. Kizer I know what I'm getting and it aint good.

Couldn't agree more. But apparently Kizer needs more time to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is terrible. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chili said:

Is the phrase "One hopper duck" a positive comment or a negative comment? I honestly have no idea.

Horrible. He threw a ball that was both slow and up in the air able to be intercepted like a duck, and off target such that it bounced to the receiver in one hop off the turf. 

56 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This team has too much talent on offense to be entirely worthless even with a bad QB. 

Nah, the O really doesn't have "too much talent" to not be entirely worthless with a bad QB.

Lions 31-0

Vikings 16-0

Ravens 23-0

All finals score from games at Lambeau over the past 2 seasons without ARod at QB.