Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Nah, the O really doesn't have "too much talent" to not be entirely worthless with a bad QB.

Lions 31-0

Vikings 16-0

Ravens 23-0

All finals score from games at Lambeau over the past 2 seasons without ARod at QB.

Thank God practices aren't like real games where your offense gives up the ball when your QB throws an INT, or you can't run the ball after the second quarter because your QB blows and you're behind. 

From practice via PackersWire

Tim Boyle
getting some first-team reps at QB now.
First play, he found Davante Adams deep down the left sideline. Adams burned Tramon Williams, caught a frozen rope for TD.

Wow. MVS gets open by five car lengths down the sideline against scout D and Kizer puts it right on him for a 60 yd TD

Boyle slant to Shep for a big pickup. Shep beat Redmond on the play. Boyle has easily been the better of QBs today.

Edited by Shanedorf
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Can he attempt to throw as well as Rodgers?

sure?

Not sure what you mean but yeah he will throw the football I'd bet

Oh, I got it.  Yeah he can do more than attempt too.  He's faster than most NFL players and you wouldn't really mind him running his butt off if he's the backup.

Edited by skibrett15

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

sure?

Not sure what you mean but yeah he will throw the football I'd bet

Oh, I got it.  Yeah he can do more than attempt too.  He's faster than most NFL players and you wouldn't really mind him running his butt off if he's the backup.

Want no part of that slug! 

2 hours ago, Chili said:

I don't think the players got the message. Tackling properly does NOT mean hitting harder xD

I think they’ve been practicing with those tackling donuts for too long.  Unfortunately the donuts don’t stiff-arm, change direction on a dime, accelerate, or hit back.  They’re softer than real players too - all around pretty worthless.  But hey, they can’t hurt you, so there’s that.