Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

6 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Today is the final public practice of the season according to the Packers training camp schedule. Does this mean no more live camp updates after today?

Depends if the media is allowed into the practice or not. I listened to Bill Huber's pod yesterday and he didn't know what the media availability would be like. I assume it will be like it is during the season, meaning minimal coverage. 

1 hour ago, Lodestar said:

Today is the final public practice of the season according to the Packers training camp schedule. Does this mean no more live camp updates after today?

I am going to try to crawl into the ventilation shafts above the indoor practice facility and live stream it.  Probably won't work because I will get stuck because I'm fat.  On the plus side, if I get stuck, I will be forced to lose some weight to get out.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am going to try to crawl into the ventilation shafts above the indoor practice facility and live stream it.  Probably won't work because I will get stuck because I'm fat.  On the plus side, if I get stuck, I will be forced to lose some weight to get out.  

Try to get there before the Patriots get their man in position.  Or maybe just ask him to send it to you.......

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Try to get there before the Patriots get their man in position.  Or maybe just ask him to send it to you.......

Might find the skeletons of old patriots employees up there. There's at least one in every facility.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The ship has sailed on Kaepernick.  He hasn't played in 3 seasons.  Pick Kizer or Boyle, put Wilkins on the PS, draft a QB in the first or second next year.

not sure why it's sailed.  I think it's incredibly obvious he's a better QB than those options, so why not consider it?

3 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

not sure why it's sailed.  I think it's incredibly obvious he's a better QB than those options, so why not consider it?

It would be nice to see a super mobile QB as our backup instead of watching someone try to impersonate ARodg. 

I'm all for waiting till final cuts and reclaim Joe Callahan when the Ravens let him go.

15 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

IDK why but every Rob Demovsky tweet sounds like he is absolutely miserable covering the Packers lol

He was really salty yesterday.  Several Packer beat writers have grown increasingly more 'anxious' this past week, almost like there's a disturbance in the force (probably just bad football).  Hoping to see their attitudes change back to the same optimism and energy they had in week one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

It would be nice to see a super mobile QB as our backup instead of watching someone try to impersonate ARodg. 

I'm all for waiting till final cuts and reclaim Joe Callahan when the Ravens let him go.

I really doubt that will happen, I always saw Joe as more of a MM guy than a Gute guy for whatever reason.  Gute is gonna stick with Kizer because that's the bed HE made.  Even if it isn't pretty (and it won't be).