What Did You Cook for Dinner?

MKnight82

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I eat veggies.  Its called a salad.  

I'm not a big salad guy.  If you want one that's filling, it takes a lot, and it's a lot of work to throw all the stuff in there.

But there are very few veggies that I won't eat.  I love vegetables.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm not a big salad guy.  If you want one that's filling, it takes a lot, and it's a lot of work to throw all the stuff in there.

But there are very few veggies that I won't eat.  I love vegetables.

I can't get into the vegetable replacement foods.  My wife buys these vegan chicken nuggets, they are terrible.  I hate boca burgers.  I can't imagine I would like a veggie pancake.  

44 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I can't get into the vegetable replacement foods.  My wife buys these vegan chicken nuggets, they are terrible.  I hate boca burgers.  I can't imagine I would like a veggie pancake.  

Beyond burger?

I love some meat (hardy har har) but those things are pretty damned good.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Beyond burger?

I love some meat (hardy har har) but those things are pretty damned good.

Some of them are. But I hate that the branding has gone "Impossible Burger", because that's the meat industry really missing out on a way over the top meat burger.

When I picture impossible burger, I'm thinking exclusively something for when you're hammered.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I didn't say a vegan pancake, yall.  It's a Korean vegetable pancake and it's usually green onions, but we like to put other stuff in there.  It's not even vegetarian, there's eggs in it.