The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Hiura with his seventh multi-hit game in his 12th game with the T-Rats. 16-game hitting streak. Has a hit in 26 of 27 games to start his career. The one game he doesn't, he drew three walks. Laughing

Bring him up now.  We seem to have a whole at 2B.  lol  :D

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Hiura with his seventh multi-hit game in his 12th game with the T-Rats. 16-game hitting streak. Has a hit in 26 of 27 games to start his career. The one game he doesn't, he drew three walks. Laughing

This makes me so sad.  Wanted him sooooooooo badly *pause*

2 hours ago, SplashDive said:

Broxton is back up and starting.  I don't even know what to say about that lol. 

And Counsell said he expects Broxton to get the majority of the PT in CF the rest of the year. 

I have no idea what we are doing with Brinson and Phillips right now. Straight yoyoing them. 

12 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

And Counsell said he expects Broxton to get the majority of the PT in CF the rest of the year. 

I have no idea what we are doing with Brinson and Phillips right now. Straight yoyoing them. 

They have to send Brinson down.  Someone on Twitter speculated that that they may be trying to boost his trade value for the winter.