The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I mean the fading is kind of inevitable. So if it's going to happen, we might as well beat the Cards. It's all we've got (for this year anyways).

Should of been 3-3 going into the bottom of the 9th. Not sure how the play where Wong got thrown out at home wasn't challenged. There was clearly no lane for Wong to slide and I don't want to hear that BS about the throw taking the catcher into the lane, if that were the case, you could make that argument about every throw to home. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

16 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Should of been 3-3 going into the bottom of the 9th. Not sure how the play where Wong got thrown out at home wasn't challenged. There was clearly no lane for Wong to slide and I don't want to hear that BS about the throw taking the catcher into the lane, if that were the case, you could make that argument about every throw to home. 

I was honestly working and haven't even seen the play. Though with the pitcher on deck, I feel like you should challenge virtually anything that's close at the plate regardless.

12 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Honestly, how many times are we only going to score in 1 inning this year? 

Also, why the hell is CC treating Hader like a LOOGY?

Until our offense gets going again this is gonna be a long August and September.   Outside of that disaster against the Nationals our pitching hasn't been that bad.  But you aren't gonna win a lot of games if you can't score more than 2 or 3 runs every damn night.

I don't know what CC is doing with Hader either.  He can get righties out just a well as lefties.   Didn't Counsell see what he did against the Cubs??  smh

So this may be crazy but if Sogard and Villar continue to scuffle is the any chance we bring up Dubon.  We can't keep a black hole at 2B.  I know Dubon may not come up and set the world on fire but it can't be worse than what we have now lol.  He wouldn't be a super 2 right?  I'll be honest I am not exactly sure what qualifies you as a super 2 guy.

I know the more likely option is to trade for someone in August but who knows.

Edited by SplashDive