Bitcoin

BayRaider

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

This.  XRP has a $41B market cap already, just don't see the ROI there.

Btw, @BayRaider I was looking at coins/tokens I was interested in before that might be relatively cheap now.  $SNM (https://sonm.com/) seems to fit that category.  They had a very successful ICO, was around $1.09 at one point, and now is around $0.22.  I know the Total Supply is larger than you usually like, but if VEN can be priced at $4.32, I don't see why $SNM if they can actually deliver on their tech (which is still a big IF) can't, they have tremendous potential...

SONM has already been shilled to death on every social outlet. I feel like the time to make money might be over. Plus Golem does the same thing. 

You wanna find a coin that hasn't been talked about much yet. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

SONM has already been shilled to death on every social outlet. I feel like the time to make money might be over. Plus Golem does the same thing. 

You wanna find a coin that hasn't been talked about much yet. 

I looked at their ICO price and it was $0.16, and now the coin is at $0.22, seems like it could setup for a bull run still.  Also, I know the comparisons with Golem, but at least from what I've read, it appears that SONM is ahead development wise to Golem.  Someone in that Fog/mist computing space could make a killing if that technology really works...

Lol dodged a bullet yesterday. 

Got in on rpx. Was sure someone said Binance was the first exchange. And I thought it was too late to check. It opened immediately had it at 3800. That's what i set my buy price at instead of doing market value except in a rush I pushed 100%. It dropped like a rock. It gave the full buy at 3602. And it kept dropping. For some reason it jumped back up for a bit and I managed to sell out at 3851. That was my first real rush trading. Lol

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Lol dodged a bullet yesterday. 

Got in on rpx. Was sure someone said Binance was the first exchange. And I thought it was too late to check. It opened immediately had it at 3800. That's what i set my buy price at instead of doing market value except in a rush I pushed 100%. It dropped like a rock. It gave the full buy at 3602. And it kept dropping. For some reason it jumped back up for a bit and I managed to sell out at 3851. That was my first real rush trading. Lol

RPX is the first NEP5 token (NEO's equivalent to Ethereum's ERC20 token), to get onto Binance.  Those NEP5 type tokens should do well early, just because of hype.  No clue how they'll do long term, but I would be surprised if NEO isn't a top 5 coin by 2019.  I'd say top 3 is realistic as well for it...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

RPX is the first NEP5 token (NEO's equivalent to Ethereum's ERC20 token), to get onto Binance.  Those NEP5 type tokens should do well early, just because of hype.  No clue how they'll do long term, but I would be surprised if NEO isn't a top 5 coin by 2019.  I'd say top 3 is realistic as well for it...

One of the reasons I really like Narrative. 

Do you guys know what masternodes are? It's a type of mining, PoS mining. No electricity and way better value.

https://masternodes.online/

You can check masternodes with that link. You guys are entering new territory with me, I'm learning about it myself right now.

Let's take Argo for example.. the masternode cost $13K. If the coins price stayed the same average throughout the year, you would make $281k.

Gonna read some more on it.

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Do you guys know what masternodes are? It's a type of mining, PoS mining. No electricity and way better value.

https://masternodes.online/

You can check masternodes with that link. You guys are entering new territory with me, I'm learning about it myself right now.

Let's take Argo for example.. the masternode cost $13K. If the coins price stayed the same average throughout the year, you would make $281k.

Gonna read some more on it.

I found this beginners guide to running a masternode: https://medium.com/@DarbyOGill_/masternodes-for-beginners-6c697119bc31

I've seen a couple of others posting about setting up wallets/nodes for coins/tokens but that was more for evaluation purposes.  If you ever end up setting up a masternode, let us know the gotchas you learn.  I will as well if I can find time to do it...

If you guys have any real and serious interest in Masternode expo and are wanting to invest for the longhaul, VeChain/VET/Thor should be something you all seriously look into.  Disclaimer here, I'm very invested into it so while I'm pushing it, it's because the Blockchain tech is absolutely ridiculous and has alot of real world applications.  Recently the Dev's met with Belgian Government and already have a contract contract to be a lead tech with one of China's smart cities.

Edited by Super4

Wish I had more disposable income a couple weeks ago. Still getting my head above water since my wedding...... stupid marriage and stuff....... Would've bought more LiteCoin had I had more income. It's fine though, it'll dip again and I'll be ready.

My initial reason to come in here is basically to ask what the difference is between "sub"coins of the majors like ETH and BTC etc etc. Like what is ETH Classic, BTC Gold, BTC Dark etc etc?? I've looked a little bit up on them but feel like I get confused. Is there any reason to think they won't be as successful although to a smaller extent?