Bitcoin

BayRaider

I'm debating starting a crypto youtube channel soon, I'll let you guys know if I do. Something I've made my hobby lately and there's hardly any coverage on it imo. There's maybe 15-20 guys only that are doing it on youtube and I'm not a fan of any of them except one. DataDash. Check his channel out. Very well spoken guy.

I use to look at crypto as more of a investment portfolio but with how big it's getting lately I really do think it could become as big as FIAT currency one day. It's on a path of destruction.

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

16,700 on coinbase right now.

WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

I don't even know what to think.  There is probably just so much money coming into Bitcoin that it's going crazy.  I've more than doubled my money in about a month.  It's just hard to know how far it will keep going.  It is a worldwide market with no real history to follow.  We have financial markets all over the world that are in much worse shape than the mainstream media will ever tell us.  The central banks have to be taking notice - big time, at this point, and they aren't going to just roll over and let Bitcoin take over.  It will probably keep going up like this for a while, but where is the right exit point?  If it were going up more slowly, I would actually feel a lot more confident, strange as that sounds.  I'm hoping to use the profits from my half of a coin to fund a day trading account and hopefully do that for a living down the line.  Keeping my fingers crossed. 

I also wish I had more savings that I would of threw into Bitcoin. I put about $800 in @ $2500. 

If I had 5000 I would of threw it with complete confidence. Would be about 33,000 and still rising. Pay off my car, nice vacation, and very good emergency fund

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I also wish I had more savings that I would of threw into Bitcoin. I put about $800 in @ $2500. 

If I had 5000 I would of threw it with complete confidence. Would be about 33,000 and still rising. Pay off my car, nice vacation, and very good emergency fund

When it dipped to 5,600 I really contemplated through a tonnnnn of money at it. 

I feel you, @Uncle Buck I have no idea when to get out. At this rate, we could see 20k before the new year (which seems conservative at this point lol). This could go to 100k, it could completely crash and burn. I have no idea when I'm going to get out but I'm enjoying the ride.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

Bottom is gonna fall out of this mofo and it'll be interesting to see how far it drops. There's just no way it can maintain this momentum.

I'm not buying any until it does drop. At this point it's best to wait it out since the price is so high it would be hard to make any really good returns on it anyway.

11 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Bottom is gonna fall out of this mofo and it'll be interesting to see how far it drops. There's just no way it can maintain this momentum.

Of course it will everything that goes up will come down. Might even fall in half to like 9k again. But that's not a bad thing. Bitcoin isn't gonna die. This thing is unstoppable and the future IMO.