Bitcoin

BayRaider

If anything, that proves Jordan Belfort BELIEVES in Bitcoin. He is the biggest scammer of our generation. By telling people Bitcoin is a bubble, people will sell and the price will take a mega dip and he gets to buy at super cheap prices. All Jordan Belfort thinks about is scammy ways to make money.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

If anything, that proves Jordan Belfort BELIEVES in Bitcoin. He is the biggest scammer of our generation. By telling people Bitcoin is a bubble, people will sell and the price will take a mega dip and he gets to buy at super cheap prices. All Jordan Belfort thinks about is scammy ways to make money.

He went to prison for fraud.

https://www.cnbc.com/id/21114268

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

To each his own, one of my favorite movies of all time. 

I thought it was a mega budget version of Boiler Room (which was way better even if not as fancy IMO) with 90% more fluff, no interesting characters, minimal story, and was basically a collection of random party scenes pasted together for shock/comedy value like something you'd expect from a Seth Rogen /James Franco bro movie.

Edited by Mossburg

55 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

So I've purchased AION and IOTA lately.  I'm a fan of what those currencies mission statements are.  Any one else own those?

I'm also thinking about making a purchase in GNT.  My hope is that GNT or IOTA in 2018 are trading on coinbase and get a nice bump...

IOTA and GNT are ones I really like. Very nice technologies. Same thing for WaBi.

Currently all my crypto money is in XRP and GNT (with just a little BTC that I'm still trying to decide what to do with). Both long term holds based on the technology potential.

• Like 1