STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Dome said:

I wish I knew the context here. I’m not sure if I do or not, or why, for that matter 

The case against me is Pwny posting some info before the Night began.

I am not a converter btw. If Pwny had been smarter he would have said I was Section 31 and not some made up 8th faction.

That at least would have made sense because Touch visited me N1 and it's been doubly confirmed by bcb and Raves.

However Bcb told you that I refused Sloan's offer. So I can't be Section 31 either. 

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I am not a converter btw. If Pwny had been smarter he would have said I was Section 31 and not some made up 8th faction.

That at least would have made sense because Touch visited me N1 and it's been doubly confirmed by bcb and Raves.

However Bcb told you that I refused Sloan's offer. So I can't be Section 31 either. 

You voluntarily refused Sloan?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You voluntarily refused Sloan?

• Thrice per game, on an odd night, may target a player. If that player is a crewman (Federation-algined player who is not a member of the command staff), you successfully recruit them into Section 31, converting their alignment to the Section 31. If not, that player player is informed that Luther Sloan attempted to convert them (but not your identity).

I'm not a Federation Crewman so it didn't work.

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:
  • Thrice per game, on an odd night, may target a player. If that player is a crewman (Federation-algined player who is not a member of the command staff), you successfully recruit them into Section 31, converting their alignment to the Section 31. If not, that player player is informed that Luther Sloan attempted to convert them (but not your identity).

Disappointing that you wouldn’t share that information immediately. A smarter person may suspect you made it up.

12 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Actually this is precisely why I find the claim more credible, sirA

Got some bad news. Nacho accidentally sent me an old version of SirA1's power. The actual power is that he automatically targets Winn Adami every night, and converts everyone who Winn contacts. Waiting to see if this innate power is stopped by roleblocks, but we have to assume that at least N1 and N3 (despite Sir's claims to have been roleblocked), he got a conversion.

Even worse, tonight it's going to happen no matter what we do. Winn needs to not visit anyone tonight.

Just now, pwny said:

Got some bad news. Nacho accidentally sent me an old version of SirA1's power. The actual power is that he automatically targets Winn Adami every night, and converts everyone who Winn contacts. Waiting to see if this innate power is stopped by roleblocks, but we have to assume that at least N1 and N3 (despite Sir's claims to have been roleblocked), he got a conversion.

Even worse, tonight it's going to happen no matter what we do. Winn needs to not visit anyone tonight.

Still only says who Winn visits though, and doesn't include those who visit Winn. 

12 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah, you're a Pah-Wraith. We know this already.

• Like 1