STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Anyone who plated the last star trek game know if protected kill attempts made the write up? 

This is another factor pointing towards Orca scum. 

My death proof ability specifically states that the writeup will have me surviving the kill. 

Raves. Then Orca. Then Bcb

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Malf admitted you and him are scum together 

Oh good, then I don't have to continue playing.

raves

I just want to say, you all deserve to lose.  I never lied about my role.  The leaps made to get to that conclusion are about as sound as a Jump to Conclusions game.  But its cool, I'll flip as town and hopefully people try more, but more than likely its Malf and/or Whicker are scum and are going to continue to lead everyone around by the nose till they win.  I mean for someone acting as disinterested as Whicker was yesterday, today sure seems like a big turnaround, especially with  the poor play from him.

Just now, Malfatron said:

that coming from someone who locked a vote on himself (cough, appeal to emotion, cough)

Nah im cool with dying, its whatever.  I'm just pointing out the stupidity from you guys.  I'm just bored at work right now because power is out so I'm sitting on my phone

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that coming from someone who locked a vote on himself (cough, appeal to emotion, cough)

malf

seems desperate to make sure the focus is on anything but the fact that he killed UNT 

13 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Anyone who plated the last star trek game know if protected kill attempts made the write up? 

They did not, at least the ones I remember

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This is another factor pointing towards Orca scum. 

My death proof ability specifically states that the writeup will have me surviving the kill. 

Raves. Then Orca. Then Bcb

Nope. And I'm not you. 

On 8/2/2019 at 6:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• PADD: May write a message in it, or read it. Writing in the pad always appends to what is already written. When the player holding the PADD dies, the contents of the data pad is revealed to all living players.
  • Combadge: You may use this to send a message to target player. All messages sent this way will be sent through me, do not PM anyone directly yourself. Messages must be 255 characters or less. They will be informed you were the one who sent the message, but not your role.

@Whicker

Others likely have a PADD and it is notably different than that of the Combadge.   PADD is a note book that is revealed to the remaining living players  when the player dies.  The Combadge allows you to target a specific player with a message.  Hence the statement by @Raves that he has no "fun communication skills".

I am getting more uneasy on your push of Raves and this supposed lie about his role.

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

I just want to say, you all deserve to lose.  I never lied about my role.  The leaps made to get to that conclusion are about as sound as a Jump to Conclusions game.  But its cool, I'll flip as town and hopefully people try more, but more than likely its Malf and/or Whicker are scum and are going to continue to lead everyone around by the nose till they win.  I mean for someone acting as disinterested as Whicker was yesterday, today sure seems like a big turnaround, especially with  the poor play from him.

I was extremely invested yesterday. I have learned over the years that the best way to control my frustrations is to leave the situations frustrating me. If I was disinterested, I would have just left my vote and not come back.

I’m town. If I’m wrong, then I’m only just wrong. Not scum. 

Malf might be mafia and jumped on my conclusion but I don’t think so based on night actions  

You did lie about your role. The quotes are in thread 

VC

Raves - 7 - Whicker, Malfatron, [Raves], Ragnarok, Mwil23, VikeManDan, pwny

Bcb1213 - 2 - gopherwrestler, Counselor

Mwil23 - 2 - The Orca, carl_sjunior

No Lynch - 2 - Pickle Rick, swoosh

Orca - 1 - kingseanjohn

Whicker - 1 - bcb1213

Malfatron - 1 - Matts

Archived