2020 Draft Thread

Forge

18 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I dont see Reagor making it out of the first. Especially if he runs 4.3 or under. He has the versatility that teams covet to go along with legit WR skills. 

I doubt it too but thats what is being talked about right now plus just the sheer number of early draft graded receivers could push him down.

7 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

My personal faves on receivers round wise would be as follows... 

Rd 1) Laviska Shenault

Rd 2) Jalen Reagor

Rd 3) Tyler Johnson

Day 3) Donovan Peoples-Jones

Jauan Jennings

Lawrence Cager

Shenault is way down the list for me, ironically. I think he's a mid 2nd round type guy. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Shenault is way down the list for me, ironically. I think he's a mid 2nd round type guy. 

To each his own, I think he could easily wind up being the best WR in the one of the best receiver classes of all time. FWIW though, I don't think we take him.

27 minutes ago, sherm said:

Since we all know Megatron was the exception and not the norm...what does that make Claypool? 

Just seems like every yr fans get excited about a big wr with speed. Last yr at this time Butler was all the rage.

I think you meant Metcalf...

I mean it really depends what you're looking for@the position. Its nice to know Claypool has that long speed but I wouldn't say it translated on the field that much. He's a long strider so it didn't really look like he was moving that fast. But if you're looking for a tall, big bodied guy that can win jump balls and get a step on a CB running a go or post, he probably pops up on your radar now and makes you go back and watch the film. His length and mass are definitely intriguing. 

But I dont think he seperates all that well because of his longer stride. But his physical statue may negate the need for that. He was already a good looking prospect for many. Now he probably gets pushed up alot of boards because he showed speed not many thought he had.