All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

1 minute ago, RaiderX said:

I've been holding off buying jerseys for a while now. Only Jersey I had any interest in was Mack's and they traded him months after I seriously considered.

We are now welcoming discontented Raiders fans to the Bears fandom.  

Raiders were actually my 2nd favorite team growing up in 80s.  

They used to play The Autumn Wind on Saturday mornings with Raiders highlights and I could never get enough of it.  Used to pump me up for little league football.  

Loved the Vader like all black uniforms too.  

I kid, but sorry you guys are going through this nonsense.  

Also a question.   Does Raiders moving to Las Vegas make any of you think of picking a new team or does it not matter?   

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

Also a question.   Does Raiders moving to Las Vegas make any of you think of picking a new team or does it not matter?   

I'll be a Raiders fan for life. I wanted the Raiders to stay in the Bay Area but Oakland couldn't build a new stadium and we had to go somewhere that would. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I am not saying this to be a Richard, but Chicago has absolutely fallen in love with Mack.   His quiet leadership, hard practice style and production sells big time. 

I went to training camp and it was all Mack jerseys as far as eye could see.

No offense but STFU. The timing comes off as dumb.

Everyone loves Mack

Edited by roi34
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I am not saying this to be a Richard, but Chicago has absolutely fallen in love with Mack.   His quiet leadership, hard practice style and production sells big time. 

Interesting timing to come in and say this.

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Too bad he disappeared in the playoffs and a backup QB came into your house and dominated your star-studded elite defense. 

Just now, roi34 said:

Maybe mayock will say it's overblown and he won't be suspended? 

Honestly, I would be disappointed if that were the case. I am all in on AB being gone. I don't want him around this team for another second. All-pro stats be damned, he's a ****ty person and the exact opposite player I want to cheer for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Honestly, I would be disappointed if that were the case. I am all in on AB being gone. I don't want him around this team for another second. All-pro stats be damned, he's a ****ty person and the exact opposite player I want to cheer for.

No argument here