All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

18 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Raiders need to give Ab special treatment. Treat him how the lakers treat Lebron. 

No no no no no. That is what is wrong with the NBA. 

In the NFL the ONLY brand that matters in the Shield. In the NBA its about the players brand. 

Don't NBA my NFL.

6 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

If I got to run the draft and FA it would look a little different then just AB for Layne and Gentry.  How about Sweat instead of Jacobs, then Montgomery/Henderson instead of Layne, and Mack Wilson instead of Gentry.  I would also take Allen over Ferrell, AJ Brown over Mullen and Anthony Nelson over Crosby.  We also have $28 million in cap instead of $13.  Are the WRs better?  Not even close.  Is the Defense better? Maybe not this year but next year it should be a lot better.  We are not winning the AFC West most likely so why not build for the future.  There is a reason we got him for a 3rd and a 5th.  It has played out all off-season.  He is a distraction and it is probably going to hurt us in the long run.  Talent alone we stole him from Pitt but he is not willing to do what is best for the team outside of game day.

Omg get over effing Sweat. The dude isn't special. He's a terrible fit as an NFL 4-3 DE. Jacobs is going to be this years saquon minus a few hundred total yards.

You would kill this franchise. Mayock and Gruden are building this thing the right way.