All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Yes. I think Gruden will scheme him. But fact remains, he's volatile. He is all about the AB brand and eventually, he will erupt. You can't contain who he is for very long. First signs of something not going his way, he will erupt. 

Look at how he ended his tenure in Pittsburgh, a storied franchise with a players coach and HOF QB. Why would he be a model citizen in Oakland?

They averaged 12 wins per year during his time there, huge distraction. 

8 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

I was having a discussion earlier about AB. Prior to 2018 when was he a diva and a distraction?

I don't think he was. Rift with Ben started in 2017 I believe. Social Media has gone to his head. His personality seems to have really flipped over the last 18 months. 

• Like 1

I think Carr being his QB will keep him happy because he’s not going to throw him under the bus. If anyone throws him under the bus I’d be Gruden. Lol

honestly i don’t think AB will be here past his contract. If the raiders are smart they’ll draft a replacement and soon. 

In the meantime I’ll take his 100 catches 1400 yards and 12 TDS. 

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I don't think he was. Rift with Ben started in 2017 I believe. Social Media has gone to his head. His personality seems to have really flipped over the last 18 months. 

Didn’t the Facebook live when he streamed from the locker room happen in 16 or was that 17

It would be nice if we had a Raider Hall of Fame. In the new stadium have old Raider greats jersey and name hung up on the rafters or something. or like a fan building like the Grand Canyon where it shows the history of the organization and a little exhibit showing the greats  

30 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

It would be nice if we had a Raider Hall of Fame. In the new stadium have old Raider greats jersey and name hung up on the rafters or something. or like a fan building like the Grand Canyon where it shows the history of the organization and a little exhibit showing the greats  

reported. what in the hell does this have to do with AB. GTFOH

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I hope they do something cool honoring Raider greats too. Name plates around the building, banners from the rafters, whatever. Now that we have our own home we should be able to do cool stuff like that.

58 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Chill.

As far as AB goes, I'm hoping he keeps working with the approved helmet and eventually get's used to it. Such a stupid thing to be so worked up about.

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I think Carr being his QB will keep him happy because he’s not going to throw him under the bus. If anyone throws him under the bus I’d be Gruden. Lol

honestly i don’t think AB will be here past his contract. If the raiders are smart they’ll draft a replacement and soon. 

In the meantime I’ll take his 100 catches 1400 yards and 12 TDS. 

I mean... hard to draft that level of talent. But man there are some exciting guys in this upcoming draft. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I hope they do something cool honoring Raider greats too. Name plates around the building, banners from the rafters, whatever. Now that we have our own home we should be able to do cool stuff like that.

They are putting giant eyesore of a torch at one end to obstruct an otherwise stellar view of the strip. That work? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I mean... hard to draft that level of talent. But man there are some exciting guys in this upcoming draft. 

I agree. It’s not easy but what I’m really saying is drafting drafting a guy earlier than the third. 

19 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Lol.  I see posts all over this forum that belong in the random Raider stuff thread, or elsewhere for that matter.  Could even go in the stadium thread.

As for AB being such a diva and distraction, I call bs.  It's just more hating on the Raiders from the rest of the NFL and media outlets.