All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

9 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

FIFY

Eh I don't like to talk about other fans/diehards, it's mainly misplaced optimism and every team has them. It doesn't matter whose idea it was bringing AB in because it's predicated on Gruden taming him. You know he thought he could do it. If he's looking at this fire and doesn't learn from it then we're SOL for the next decade

Edited by Dodo

4 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Omg get over effing Sweat. The dude isn't special. He's a terrible fit as an NFL 4-3 DE. Jacobs is going to be this years saquon minus a few hundred total yards.

You would kill this franchise. Mayock and Gruden are building this thing the right way. 

Fine.  Keep Jacobs in the first and draft Winovich in the 3rd.  If we are wrong it is your job.  See I would make a great GM and always consider my staffs input.

Seriously though you can not say Mayocks off season or my off season is better because no games have been played.  I just like mine more and think my team would develop into a better squad after a couple years.  

Gruden really believed, in his egotistical mind, that he could manage a destructive person like AB. Everybody and their mama knew what and who AB was but no Gruden thought hey I can work with that. He's the same guy who thought he could coach Christian Hackenberg and Nathan Peterman to resurrect their careers. The ego of Gruden arguably surpasses that of AB.

This was never going to work and they let this drag on a week before the season. Now Carr is screwed in his make or break year. This is Grudens fault. His whole comeback has been one epic fail after another. 

• Like 2