South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Oh never mind Orca is saying he knew what he procedure. Even more wth 

I mean I am pretty dang smart...but it was simple deduction

On 8/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, Pickle Rick said:

15 minute tiebreak.  Its it's still tied then tiebreaking procedures will begin.  

That could mean anything from random players dying until someone leads in votes, random player being chosen to receive it, no one receives it, etc. 

Day 100

I think we have lost control of the facility.  I woke this morning to find a group of scientists surrounding a pile of burned bodies in the Prep Room.  There was no way to perform autopsies on them, as they were far to crispy to do so.  Hmmmm, crispy.  I wonder what the penguins taste like, it might be a delicacy....

The only good thing about the pile of bodies is that there was a pile of name badges next to them, they were untouched by the flames that roasted their owner.  

We can only assume that the bodies belonged to Dr. TLO @TLO, Dr. Mission @mission27, Dr. Tk3 @Tk3, Dr. Racks @rackcs and Dr. Swag @SwAg.  

@TLO

@mission27

@Tk3

@rackcs

@SwAg

Are all dead

I also collected all of this information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N2.png 

D3 has officially begun.  N3 will be Thursday at 10:00 pm est. 

Edited by Pickle Rick