Green Bay @ Ravens "Still Gotta Shot Bowl"

Leader

Just now, Leader said:

Sullivan. I'll remember the name.

you'll be screaming it later...

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

I've been annoyed since they drafted him lol. Was the one guy I was really averse to drafting/hoping they wouldn't 

I wanted Burns...

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

See, I disagree.  I don't like the choreographed stuff like that.  Spontaneous outbursts of joy are great to watch.  A planned skit isn't. 

Of course it's also true that I thought TO's antics were amusing, so I do have questionable judgement in this area.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

I've been annoyed since they drafted him lol. Was the one guy I was really averse to drafting/hoping they wouldn't 

I didn't like the pick either, but he's an excellent 21yr old prospect, and excellent fit with the Smiths in Petine's defense.

He's not stiff, but he doesn't have bend, either. He's a power/speed guy, which is fine. A lot of great edge guys with that skill set.

I wouldn't be giving up on Gary just yet. He's never played EDGE in his life and there is going to be a learning curve. He's going to do his best work sliding inside in dime situations his rookie year. As long as he's learning and earning his pay inside, I'm fine with it. 

Archived