Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I am a Dak supporter and think he is a top 10 type guy, so I am perfectly fine with his deal. 

I wish you luck. I hope for your sake that you will be able to talk about seasons, not stretches, in the future. :P

@Matts4313

Both Dak and our OL improved greatly in week 1 under Kellen Moore. Which leads me to believe that neither of them were as bad as the last season suggested under Linehan. You failed to recognize Dak playing poorly last season, when the whole world recognized it. 

The difference between you and I is, I can admit Dak played well, but you have to much pride to go back.

Our OL is and always was one of the best units in the league.

Edited by DaBoys

17 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

@Matts4313

Both Dak and our OL improved greatly in week 1 under Kellen Moore. Which leads me to believe that neither of them were as bad as the last season suggested under Linehan. You failed to recognize Dak playing poorly last season, when the whole world recognized it

The difference between you and I is, I can admit Dak played well, but you have to much pride to go back.

Our OL is and always was one of the best units in the league.

You can say stuff like this. The problem is that it is LIES! And I can prove they are lies. I said all season Dak was 1/3 of our struggles. Here is an entire thread I dedicated to saying Dak was at 1/3 of the fault along with other aspects of the offense.

Our OL sucked at pass blocking. Can you admit it?

On 9/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, Matts4313 said:

I said in another thread I feel like its 1/3 Dak, 1/3 OL, 1/3 Coaching. I will make an adjustment, in the OL column, that now includes TE blocking. If you only watch the first 10 minutes you will see how our TE ran right by Wagnor , didnt even lay a finger on him, which allowed him to tackle Zeke on a 3rd and 1. 

This is a great offensive play breakdown if you want actually have an educated opinion instead of just regurgitated "Garrett just claps and Linehan doesnt have any creativity." 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I am a Dak supporter and think he is a top 10 type guy, so I am perfectly fine with his deal. 

@Matts4313 out of curiosity who are your top 10 QBs on order as of right now?

Who are your Top 10 QBs if you got to choose to build a team with for the next 5 years?

3 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

@Matts4313 out of curiosity who are your top 10 QBs on order as of right now?

Who are your Top 10 QBs if you got to choose to build a team with for the next 5 years?

Right now:

Mahomes

Rodgers

Wilson

Brees

Brady

Rivers

Ryan

Watson 

Wentz

Dak

(#11 Goff)

Next 5 years, Remove Brady, Brees, Rivers and probably Rodgers (to many injuries)

Add: Mayfield, Carr, Goff, Newton

@Matts4313 show me a play or game where Dak performed poorly. Not some ambiguous 1/3 statement. Because I really don't think you believe that. After you defended that preseason underthrow, I really don't feel you are capable of putting blame on your beloved QB.

I was never biased. I am perfectly capable of recognizing a great game from Dak. I can also tell the difference between a good QB performance and a poor one.

You have your mind made up before the games even start that Dak will be great, and if he's not you search tirelessly to pin the blame elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

@Matts4313 show me a play or game where Dak performed poorly. Not some ambiguous 1/3 statement. Because I really don't think you believe that. After you defended that preseason underthrow, I really don't feel you are capable of putting blame on your beloved QB.

I was never biased. I am perfectly capable of recognizing a great game from Dak. I can also tell the difference between a good QB performance and a poor one.

You have your mind made up before the games even start that Dak will be great, and if he's not you search tirelessly to pin the blame elsewhere. 

Dude, in the GDT's last year I regularly pointed out poor throws. 

Im not going through old games to show poor throws. But off the top of my head Dak had a terrible first few games. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, in the GDT's last year I regularly pointed out poor throws. 

Whoa, come on now. You dont post in GDTs during the game. 

But off the top of my head Dak had a terrible first few games. 

****in hater

• Like 1

Right now:

Mahomes

Rodgers

Wilson

Brees

Brady

Rivers

Ryan

Watson 

Wentz

Dak

(#11 Goff)

Next 5 years, Remove Brady, Brees, Rivers and probably Rodgers (to many injuries)

Add: Mayfield, Carr, Goff, Newton

From what I'm seeing tonight, Newton doesn't deserve a mention for a top 10 list any more.

This is a great offensive play breakdown if you want actually have an educated opinion instead of just regurgitated "Garrett just claps and Linehan doesnt have any creativity." 

Yet the most educated people in the situation fired Linehan and extended Collins. 

16 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

It's the OL, OC, and HCs fault. Plus Troy Aikman is just a hater.

SMH

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Yet the most educated people in the situation fired Linehan and extended Collins. 

Linehan did call some good games.

Linehan did have some creative plays. 

Linehan was still a bad OC, which is why he was credited with 1/3 of the blame, along with OL and Dak.

Edited by Matts4313

17 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

It's the OL, OC, and HCs fault. Plus Troy Aikman is just a hater.

ITs like you actually dont know fractions. Its quite amazing. lets go percentages.

33.34% the QB

33.33% the pass blocking

33.33% the coaching

I dont see how you could have had any problem with that. And by years end we knew the WRs were terrible as well. So its more like a straight 25%.

How TF would you assign the blame?

I mean, Cam threw a pass a tad behind a wide open WR over the middle but it still should have been caught, it hit him in the hands, and all Troy and Joe could talk about was how it was 1 foot behind him. 

Edited by DaBoys