Dak or Wentz

Kiwibrown

Pick one   

112 members have voted

1. 1. D v W

Still Wentz. I’ve never seen a Cowboy fan ever let a full season play out before talking. Ever. 

Eagles are on their way to a division title while Wentz QB Rating is only 2 points lower than Dak on the year after playing better competition. Wentz played Dallas Top 10 Pass D twice. Dak played Eagles Bottom 3 Pass D twice. Wentz also had a much worse O Line, Run Game, and Weapons all season long. 

Wentz. Not even close. 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:48 AM, Matts4313 said:

Stop posting your useless trash with zero substance. As always. Building a narrative.

This chart doesn’t take opponents OR team situation. Cowboys have a better OLine, Run Game than both the Rams and Eagles, and much better weapons than the Eagles by far. The Eagles and Rams have also played much better teams. 

Your zero substance statistics are always absolutely utter garbage. Go debate this on a larger platform like Twitter and get called out and blasted by thousands like you severely need to be. 

You do realize that dude is getting obliterated with facts in the comment section right?

Edited by BayRaider

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Stop posting your useless trash with zero substance. As always. Building a narrative.

This chart doesn’t take opponents OR team situation. Cowboys have a better OLine, Run Game than both the Rams and Eagles, and much better weapons than the Eagles by far. The Eagles and Rams have also played much better teams. 

Your zero substance statistics are always absolutely utter garbage. Go debate this on a larger platform like Twitter and get called out and blasted by thousands like you severely need to be. 

I think you somehow managed to damage your brain. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you drunk right now? 

Two comments in a row you’ve replied with insults because you have zero argument to support your twisted narrative. 

Laughable, really. No point even replying to you. Just making yourself look like a fool. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Two comments in a row you’ve replied with insults because you have zero argument to support your twisted narrative. 

Laughable, really. No point even replying to you. Just making yourself look like a fool. 

I was being serious. If you are drunk I wont engage you.... Or are you attempting to troll? 

Is Dak still your 27th ranked QB or whatever?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I was being serious. If you are drunk I wont engage you.... Or are you attempting to troll? 

Is Dak still your 27th ranked QB or whatever?

16 and Yes he is. And that’s not including Kyler Murray about to knock down the door on him next season. 

You keep trying to dismiss my posts as a smear tactic (see this in political campaigns all the time). 27th QB....? Three insults in a row basically....? Like I said that list is useless without surrounding casts and schedules of pass defenses taken into account. 

What a joke. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

@Matts4313 is predictable and will do anything to get an edge. He’ll find my rankings that indeed had Dak 17th instead of 16th (a lot better than his proclaimed 27th). 

I had Carr higher as in the first 10 games of the year the Raiders were 6-4. Carr was 2nd in QB DVOA, Top 5 in all QB categories, and the Raiders had the toughest 10 first games of any schedule in decades. 

I have since demoted Carr to 32. 

However, Dak is 16 and middle of the pack. And Kyler will pass him up next season quite easily. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

@Matts4313 is predictable and will do anything to get an edge. He’ll find my rankings that indeed had Dak 17th instead of 16th (a lot better than his proclaimed 27th). 

I had Carr higher as in the first 10 games of the year the Raiders were 6-4. Carr was 2nd in QB DVOA, Top 5 in all QB categories, and the Raiders had the toughest 10 first games of any schedule in decades. 

I have since demoted Carr to 32. 

However, Dak is 16 and middle of the pack. And Kyler will pass him up next season quite easily. 

You are a very strange person