Dak or Wentz

Kiwibrown

Pick one   

112 members have voted

1. 1. D v W

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are a very strange person

No, you’ve made yourself look like an utter fool by replying with one sentence insults four posts. I look bad even replying to you. You have nothing to add because you have zero substance to support your Dak over Wentz argument. People see right through you.

Enjoy Daks 35M a year contract as the Cowboys stay in 8-8 purgatory forever with a middle of the pack QB. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Haha haha. Dak is clearly the only QB from that draft to reach the SB or win a playoff game. 

COWBOYS NATION 

He’s just accepted defeat and massively trolling at this point. One word sentence insults. He has nothing left to offer this discussion. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

No, you’ve made yourself look like an utter fool by replying with one sentence insults four posts. I look bad even replying to you. You have nothing to add because you have zero substance to support your Dak over Wentz argument. People see right through you.

Enjoy Daks 35M a year contract as the Cowboys stay in 8-8 purgatory forever with a middle of the pack QB. 

Bro, you quoted an 8 day old post... Think this through. You are being absurd.

Fivethirtyeight just did a little graph that said basically that Dak has been anti-clutch all season, games that mattered the most he's played his worse. (but they also made the point that his receiving corps hasnt been the best and cooper needs to stop dropping balls)

2 hours ago, Drained said:

Fivethirtyeight just did a little graph that said basically that Dak has been anti-clutch all season, games that mattered the most he's played his worse. (but they also made the point that his receiving corps hasnt been the best and cooper needs to stop dropping balls)

But bur but But check his numbers from a year and half ago.. 

3 hours ago, eagles18 said:

anybody who is choosing Dak over Wentz at this point with his performance recently and what hes had to deal with offensively and defensively, i just can't help you.. 

One QB has played under a competent Coaching staff his entire 4 years.

The other? 

usa_today_13681023.0.jpg

"Good players can't overcome bad coaching"  - Bill "We misinterpreted the rules" Belichick. 

11 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

The other? 

usa_today_13681023.0.jpg

"Good players can't overcome bad coaching"  - Bill "We misinterpreted the rules" Belichick. 

Sure Doug is better than Garrett, although Doug is nothing special. Doesn’t change the fact Cowboys have always had a better OL, Receiving Core, and RBs than the Eagles and a better defense the past two seasons. 

12 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Sure Doug is better than Garrett, although Doug is nothing special. Doesn’t change the fact Cowboys have always had a better OL, Receiving Core, and RBs than the Eagles and a better defense the past two seasons. 

In 2018 the Cowboys had the dead last (#32) ranked WR core according the next gen stats. The Cowboys had a bottom 5 (F.O.) to bottom 10 (PFF) ranked pass blocking OL. In 2017 half our OL and WRs were hurt. The pressure rate on Dak doubled from 2016. In 2019 we lead in the NFL in drops. 

The only position weve had consistently better than the Eagles is RB. Which, I might add, is the most statistically irrelevant position on offense by every advanced metric. 

But dont let facts get in the way of your ridiculous narrative. 

Edited by Matts4313

On 12/25/2019 at 11:18 AM, ///mcompact said:

The other? 

usa_today_13681023.0.jpg

He's having his best year statistically in his career so i won't be having that "coaching is bad" nonsense...

34 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I figured Wentz would be winning, but I didn't think it would be a butt-whoopin. Guess I was wrong. 

Never underestimate how much the general populous will hate the QB for the Cowboys. It took Romo getting benched before anyone recognized that he wasnt some scrub racist murder who kicked puppies.