Redskins vs Bengals Gameday Thread - Preseason Week 2 (8/15/19)

MKnight82

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

No one would really be interested Josh McDaniels? Get rid of Bruce and Jay and bring in Mcdaniels while also keeping O'Connell and bringing in a new DC who could get the D to reach it's true potential consistently. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

No one would really be interested Josh McDaniels? Get rid of Bruce and Jay and bring in Mcdaniels while also keeping O'Connell and bringing in a new DC who could get the D to reach it's true potential consistently. 

I don't know, he was awful in Denver. Got rid of Denver’s best players and drafted Tim Tebow.

No chance he even wants to come here. Coaches know its a death sentence to come here and work for snyder and bruce allen 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

That would seriously make me quit watching the Redskins.

you know its something we would do and fisher would take any NFL coaching job at this point. The hot candidates and gonna pick anywhere else over us. I think DC is probably the most unappealing coaching destination. Maybe you say miami but not if they are sitting with the 1st pick which i think is likely.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don't know, he was awful in Denver. Got rid of Denver’s best players and drafted Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow beat the Steelers with Mcdaniels as his HC. Mcdaniels has been the OC for possibly the greatest QB to play the game and HC. I just don't see how you don't ask if he's interested in coaching up Haskins and this team. 

Tim Tebow beat the Steelers with Mcdaniels as his HC. Mcdaniels has been the OC for possibly the greatest QB to play the game and HC. I just don't see how you don't ask if he's interested in coaching up Haskins and this team. 

He basically destroyed the Denver Broncos, they had to bring in Elway to save them.  He accepted a HC job with the Colts and then backed out after all other coaching candidates had accepted jobs.  

Oh and this is a moot point because he's waiting around to take over for Belichick in NE.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He basically destroyed the Denver Broncos, they had to bring in Elway to save them.  He accepted a HC job with the Colts and then backed out after all other coaching candidates had accepted jobs.  

Oh and this is a moot point because he's waiting around to take over for Belichick in NE.

If he's so bad why would he be Belichick's successor? 

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

To be fair, Elway hasn’t really saved them.