You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

Ray Reed

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

When did they surpass Ravens/Steelers? Sounds like an Eagles fan wanting to believe something that ain't true.

East coast and Texas. Bigger markets. It's absolutely true.

Whether or not you think the fanbases' have more hatred for one another is entirely 100% subjective. But I said most marketable

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

East coast and Texas. Bigger markets. It's absolutely true.

I mean yeah, market wise that's probably a bigger rivalry in terms of $ and advertising, but im very confident that every football fan who isn't a fan of the eagles, cowboys, ravens and steelers would absolutely prefer to see a Ravens/Steelers SNF or MNF game. The NFC east rivalries are on primetime like every other week...and i get it for $ purposes but in terms of entertainment value i feel like most football fans are just fatigued of it.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I don't believe any of this rivalry stuff. 

Ravens fans - if the Pats played Pittsburgh in the AFCCG, who do you want to win? Charger fans, when we played KC, who did you prefer to win?

I would root for the Pats

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

I mean yeah, market wise that's probably a bigger rivalry in terms of $ and advertising, but im very confident that every football fan who isn't a fan of the eagles, cowboys, ravens and steelers would absolutely prefer to see a Ravens/Steelers SNF or MNF game. The NFC east rivalries are on primetime like every other week...and i get it for $ purposes but in terms of entertainment value i feel like most football fans are just fatigued of it.

I think fans prefer to see two good teams go at it no matter what rivalry ties there may be. Whoever is the superior product on the field at the time.

As I said, there is no true barometer to measure the hatred between two fanbases.

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Ravens fans - if the Pats played Pittsburgh in the AFCCG, who do you want to win? Charger fans, when we played KC, who did you prefer to win?

Always rooted for the Pats against the Steelers

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I rooted for the Patriots in Super Bowl 42. It was agonizing to watch, but I did.

I would root for the Patriots over the Cowboys without hesitation. Good thing they'll never make the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

You called us a SMALL fanbase...we're far from it, especially on this site.

Cleveland is a mid tier market all things considered, but their dedication to the football team is remarkable. I don't know how you suck to the degree they have for more or less 2 decades and still sellout a stadium easily each and every game.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Cleveland is a mid tier market all things considered, but their dedication to the football team is remarkable. I don't know how you suck to the degree they have for more or less 2 decades and still sellout a stadium easily each and every game.

I know it's an ugly stepchild analogy, but look at the financial statements for the Toronto Maple Leafs.   Especially in the 1970 & 1980's, when they were a perennial cellar dwellar and far from the playoffs.  Yet sold out each game for 80+ games.   When a team is literally the heart of your city's identity, loyalty there is nuts.

Edited by Broncofan

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah it's impressive. Great fans

• Like 1