2017 Adopt A Brown

LETSGOBROWNIES

30 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

What is this?

It's how you and Nude get to finally decide who loves Kai more.

Basically we do a "draft" and each pick a player to be our guy for the year. You then pimp him for the rest of the year (stats in your sig, gifs of his highlights, etc.)

5 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Basically we do a "draft" and each pick a player to be our guy for the year. You then pimp him for the rest of the year (stats in your sig, gifs of his highlights, etc.)

Hopefully if I'm pimping him I get a cut of what he makes. 

ipglx.giffunny-family-guy-wheres-my-money.gif

19 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Oh..ok...lol

I'm in...

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Do we actually do a draft?  How is slotting determined?  No one better pick Brock before me.

I can draw the names out later and I'll post the order tonight.

We'll start noon tomorrow and you're on the clock whenever the person before you picks.  Everyone should tag the person who follows them using the "@" symbol before the person's username (for those who don't know how to do that) to let them know they're on the clock.  

Everyone gets one hour on the clock and then it's the next person's turn.  If you get skipped you can jump in and pick at any time.

Anyone else who wants in has an hour to speak up, after that you just go to the end of the order.

We'll each pick 2 players, one Thursday and then one again on Friday.

Archived