2017 Adopt A Brown

LETSGOBROWNIES

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@Kiwibrown you're up

@Reginaldm9 whenever 

@sonny44 Slowbert is taken, pick again.

@Fatgerman you can pick after everyone goes since you didn't sign up initially.  That said I'd be surprised if anyone wanted the kicker, but if they do they get dibs.

To be honest, I had no clue what I was volunteering for. I was looking for an excuse to use that membrane joke. If it's easier not to add me, no problem. 

2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

To be honest, I had no clue what I was volunteering for. I was looking for an excuse to use that membrane joke. If it's easier not to add me, no problem. 

Too late, you're in it for the long haul and expect to devote several hours per week to this.

Most of it is simple stuff like drives to the airport and such but there are some more sophisticated (sometimes illegal) tasks that will be asked of you.

59 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Too late, you're in it for the long haul and expect to devote several hours per week to this.

Most of it is simple stuff like drives to the airport and such but there are some more sophisticated (sometimes illegal) tasks that will be asked of you.

This sounds an awful lot like that cult I accidentally joined in my twenties. But 100 CDs for a nickel? Can't beat that. 

Archived