Trade Help

Motion

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You did well there. I'm a little surprised he didn't gouge you. I would have absolutely charged you Hilton or babytron on principle

Well, he was feeling good about another trade he got. Someone really wanted DeAndre Hopkins so he ended up trading Hopkins and Jared Cook for Tyrell Williams, Joe Mixon and George Kittle. He has Mixon, Fournette, Michel, Drake and Barber aside from Gallman lol. So he wanted a potential upside play. He said he was getting turned down in Gallman deals for WR3 caliber guys so he was good with Gallup.

3 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

PPR league. I’m 2-2, lost Saquon and AB.

I was offered:

OBJ and Mack for 

Saquon and G. Tate

thats a no brainer accept right?

current roster

QB- R. wilson

RB- Saquon, Cook, A. Jones, J. White, K. Hunt

WR- Ridley, Chark, M. Williams, McLauren, G. Tate, T. Williams

TE- Waller

I would probably take that and strengthen your WR's. Your RB depth is solid so I think it's worth it. It's close though imo. OBJ and Mack both had bad weeks, but at 2-2 I understand the move.

3 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

PPR league. I’m 2-2, lost Saquon and AB.

I was offered:

OBJ and Mack for 

Saquon and G. Tate

thats a no brainer accept right?

current roster

QB- R. wilson

RB- Saquon, Cook, A. Jones, J. White, K. Hunt

WR- Ridley, Chark, M. Williams, McLauren, G. Tate, T. Williams

TE- Waller

I think that you have to take it. I'd back up Mack with Wilkins from the waiver wire (or Hines),  just in case Macks' injury is real (do some research on that as well, because I'm not fully aware of the extent), but I think that is far too good of an offer give I would expect Barkley out at least 3 more weeks (though I don't think that he's out anywhere close to the 8 that was originally projected)