Trade Help

Motion

4 hours ago, HeydudemanG said:

Should I Trade:

James Conner, Deandre Hopkins, and Brandin Cooks or DJ Chark for Christian Mccaffery

It's a one person keeper league and i have AJ Green coming back soon, I've never started DJ Chark even though i should have, and Conner hasn't done anything for me same with Hopkins.

Yes

All the FFB talking heads are saying to trade Gurely NOW.  Would Josh Jacobs be a good trade target?  Production has been the same points wise.  JJ is right above Gurley by 5 points in our league.  Owner might be up for it since JJ is on bye this week.

7 hours ago, HeydudemanG said:

Should I Trade:

James Conner, Deandre Hopkins, and Brandin Cooks or DJ Chark for Christian Mccaffery

It's a one person keeper league and i have AJ Green coming back soon, I've never started DJ Chark even though i should have, and Conner hasn't done anything for me same with Hopkins.

I paid a King’s Randsom for Caff in my dynasty league and I haven’t regretted it even a little 

Would you trade Dak and Odell for Kupp in a ppr league? or is that selling way to low on Odell?

My team...(STARTERS is what i'm doing THIS week)

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Chris Carson
WR: Tyler Boyd
WR: Michael Gallup
TE: Gerald Everett 
Flex: Terry McLaurin
DST: Patriots
K: Matt Gay

Bench:
Odell Beckham 
Alexander Mattison
Kyler Murray
David Montgomery
OJ Howard 

Feel like I need the monster consistent WR to turn my season around and think I can get good production out of Murray. You put a good Odell in that flex spot or wherever and that team is really good IMO. My team is still 5th in the league in total points and that's with getting nothing from my WR1. But I'm 1-4 and running out of time here....

Edited by holt_bruce81

48 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I really want to trade OBJ but I have no idea what a reasonable return is. 

You're probably selling low, and that's why I think most people aren't doing anything with OBJ right now. You just have to hope that it gets better, though I don't think that is going to happen for a few more weeks. For whatever reason, that team can't fit together from a chemistry perspective. Right now it seems like they are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole on that team. 

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Would you trade Dak and Odell for Kupp in a ppr league? or is that selling way to low on Odell?

I'm hesitant to trade Dak before this run of the next three games. His schedule is amazing, and I woudl hope to move him a piece on his own down the line. But Kupp is absolutely legit, and I think he easily paces OBJ the rest of the season, so I don't hate this move if you have to make it. 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm hesitant to trade Dak before this run of the next three games. His schedule is amazing, and I woudl hope to move him a piece on his own down the line. But Kupp is absolutely legit, and I think he easily paces OBJ the rest of the season, so I don't hate this move if you have to make it. 

Some idiot dropped Brees, so if I made this move I could pick up Brees and my 2 QBs would be Brees and Kyler the rest of the way. And both have a pretty soft schedule....

4 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Some idiot dropped Brees, so if I made this move I could pick up Brees and my 2 QBs would be Brees and Kyler the rest of the way. And both have a pretty soft schedule....

Yeah, I think it's fine. It is selling low on OBJ, but kind of unavoidable at this point. And as I said, I think regardless, Kupp is going to have a better ROS than OBJ. Beckham has an amazing back half of the schedule though, so keep that in mind, but Kupp is the best and most trust receiver on the Rams at this point. 

So I am currently sitting at 4-1 in my big money league and someone is trying to trade for Lamar since his team doesn’t have a decent QB. I am worried about my TEs, do you think I should try to make a trade for a better TE or just pick up TEs week to week like Defenses and stay put? He has Evan Engram, David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Will Fuller, and JuJu…..I hardly ever make trades and I don’t really want to let go of Lamar this week since he is facing the Bengals haha

QBs

Lamar Jackson

Carson Wentz

Danny Jones

RBs

Nick Chubb

Derek Henry

David Montgomery

Jonny Hillman (Picked up this week to fill a flex)

WRs

Julio Jones

Tyler Lockett

Sterling Shepard

Preston Williams

TEs

Eric Ebron

Noah Fant

Defense

Eagles + FAs week to week