Trade Help

Motion

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

Is there a different WR you could get back instead of Ekeler or are you fine with having the "handcuff/spell" guy?

I think I'd be ok with the handcuff. He also has Jordan Howard. I looked at maybe getting him back as well. His WRs are Cooper, Fuller, Lockett and Sterling.

15 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I grabbed Hunter this morning myself for a trade chip as I have Waller.

Not a terrible offer for MT especially if Cooper is out for an extended period. As an MT owner I'd probably shoot that down.

Your 2nd offer is pretty legit and fair. I think I'd be interested in that if I was Chubb owner.

Yeah the MT offer i expect will be rejected.  It's only a remote possibility because his main TE is so bad.

Honestly what he should do is pick up Delanie Walker in FA (i just dropped him for Henry).

I'm thinking the Chubb offer will be declined because the owner is a Brown's fan.

*shrugs*

45 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Full point PPR, start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/DST. I was offered the following:

I get: R. Wilson, Lockett, G. Olsen, and Sony Michel

I give: Wentz, T. Coleman, D. Waller, and M. Sanders

I'm leaning towards no. Mixon has been awful, both Coleman and Waller have already had their byes, I'm 4-2.

Here is my current roster.

QB: Wentz, and Brees (IR)

RB: D. Johnson, T. Coleman, J. Mixon, F. Gore, M. Sanders, and C. Thompson

WR: M. Thomas, C. Godwin, C. Sutton, and G. Tate

TE: D. Waller and H. Henry (picked up for $10 this morning)/can start TE in FLEX

Vikings and Joey Slye.

I originally proposed Wentz, Henry, and Sanders for Wilson and D. Singletary.

Any thoughts @NcFinest9erFan, @BaltimoreTerp, @theJ?

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think you are ok keeping who you have. I like the idea of getting Wilson but since you have Brees, you are ok.

I like the deal you sent to him more than the counter.

Wilson would be nice, Wentz has a very tough upcoming schedule IMO.

I thought my original offer was very fair but he said he had no interest in Wentz...go figure he counters with him in there.

Thanks for your input!

Ok boys, just waiting on a call to confirm this trade. 

I give Melvin Gordon, Diggs, Sterling Shepherd and Saints D.

I receive Chubb, Lockett, Crowder and Baltimore D. 

Im not sure how you all would react to this but there’s always a method to my madness. 

1 minute ago, BillSabre said:

Ok boys, just waiting on a call to confirm this trade. 

I give Melvin Gordon, Diggs, Sterling Shepherd and Saints D.

I receive Chubb, Lockett, Crowder and Baltimore D. 

Im not sure how you all would react to this but there’s always a method to my madness. 

I think that is pretty fair, especially since Crowder is getting Darnold back. PPR?

For me...

Chubb > Gordon

Lockett > Diggs 

Crowder = Shepherd 

Can always stream defenses if needed.

24 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Yeah definite no on the trade he proposed. The one you proposed looks good but it also is worth asking whether your bigger focus is upgrading at QB (where you seem fine) or strengthening depth at RB. If it's the latter, I'd abandon the packages centered on Wentz/Russ and try dangling Tate or Sutton instead because you're super solid at WR and have some interesting pieces there. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Yeah i'm with @NcFinest9erFan.  I think you're losing that trade, particularly at TE and RB.

I also think that Lockett's numbers are going to fall off at the season progresses.  He's being extraordinarily efficient on a low amount of air yards and target share.  There will be some negative regression.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I think that is pretty fair, especially since Crowder is getting Darnold back. PPR?

For me...

Chubb > Gordon

Lockett > Diggs 

Crowder = Shepherd 

Can always stream defenses if needed.

I have the Patriots defense. Right now my lineup I’ll look like this 

Matt Ryan 

Kamara, Chubb 

Julio, Cooper, Lockett

Engram 

Pats D

The next question is...... do I keep that lineup or make one final trade and give 

Kamara and Amari Cooper for Michael Thomas and David Johnson??? 

Which 4 is best??? 

Kamara, Chubb, Julio, A. Cooper

DJ, Chubb, Julio, Thomas 

Edited by BillSabre

1 minute ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Yeah definite no on the trade he proposed. The one you proposed looks good but it also is worth asking whether your bigger focus is upgrading at QB (where you seem fine) or strengthening depth at RB. If it's the latter, I'd abandon the packages centered on Wentz/Russ and try dangling Tate or Sutton instead because you're super solid at WR and have some interesting pieces there. 

Agreed

• Like 1