Trade Help

Motion

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

The only ones I’d potentially start ever were Michel or Waller in my flex, and i would take Freeman over both of them, wouldn’t you?

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

And i still have Gore on my bench as well, wanted to upgrade my starter. 

I might’ve missed that you had engram. Just seems like an odd 3 for 1 to me. 

Perhaps I’m just higher on Waller and lower on Freeman. 

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I might’ve missed that you had engram. Just seems like an odd 3 for 1 to me. 

Perhaps I’m just higher on Waller and lower on Freeman. 

Had to sweeten the deal. Like i said i didn’t have any use for any of those players so i went after the Oj Howard owner lol.

5 hours ago, theJ said:

Yeah the MT offer i expect will be rejected.  It's only a remote possibility because his main TE is so bad.

Honestly what he should do is pick up Delanie Walker in FA (i just dropped him for Henry).

I'm thinking the Chubb offer will be declined because the owner is a Brown's fan.

*shrugs*

Chubb owner declined without comment or rebuttal. I guess his plan for his 0-6 team is to ride Kyle Rudolph lol. Looking forward to my matchup with him in week 11 ha. 

• Like 1

Would you trade Ty Hilton and Shady for Larry Fitz and Tevin Coleman? Ppr?

I also currently have Brieda if that makes a difference.

Brieda and CMC are my starting RBs

My flex options currently suck i have Shady, Preston Williams, Dante Pettis and Corey Davis as options

Help!! 

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

My flex options currently suck i have Shady, Preston Williams, Dante Pettis and Corey Davis as options

Help!! 

I'd rather have Coleman than Shady, yeah.  Fitz should be a solid option the rest of the way out.  The metrics suggest the ARI offense is due some positive regression.

So yeah i'd do that deal (if i'm the other guy though i'd turn it down).

• Like 1

Made a few more offers this morning, trying to unload Hunter Henry.

Henry/Miles Sanders for Josh Jacobs (league gives 1 point/15 return yards, so not as lopsided as it would be normally)

Henry/JuJu for DeAndre Hopkins

First guy has Greg Olson, so he's not entirely desperate, but i feel it would be an upgrade

Second guy has Jason Witten, so Henry is a huge upgrade at TE (plus he's loaded at receiver, and hopkins has been under-performing).

Let me know if i'm off my rocker

I can't stand people that decline trades without comment and don't counter.  Sure, that's their right, but you're not even interested in trying to make your team better?  Trades, if done well, aren't one sided and help both teams.  And my first offer isn't my final offer.

/rant

16 minutes ago, theJ said:

I can't stand people that decline trades without comment and don't counter.  Sure, that's their right, but you're not even interested in trying to make your team better?  Trades, if done well, aren't one sided and help both teams.  And my first offer isn't my final offer.

/rant

I do this a lot. :(

Edited by holt_bruce81

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

I do this a lot. :(

I'm just annoyed because this league is like 10 years old and has probably never had a single trade.  There are several dead teams that haven't attended a draft or touched their roster in years (stupid yahoo auto renew).  It's a bad league.

I'm not rejoining this league next year.  It's a waste of my time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, theJ said:

I'm just annoyed because this league is like 10 years old and has probably never had a single trade.  There are several dead teams that haven't attended a draft or touched their roster in years (stupid yahoo auto renew).  It's a bad league.

I'm not rejoining this league next year.  It's a waste of my time.

I'm in a league where we've been together about the same time. The thing that's tough about that is everyone has a good feel for what everyone else's tendencies are. That's probably the #1 reason I don't offer anything back, I already know it's not even worth my time. I try and upgrade my team ALL the time and will look at the depth charts throughout the league all the time, but know that there's only like 3-4 teams actually worth sending something to, because the other 7-8 guys either never look at it or won't accept anything unless they're absolutely raping you in the deal. 

There's like 1-2 guys in my league who think...let's try and better both teams. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Help!! 

I would do that trade.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Made a few more offers this morning, trying to unload Hunter Henry.

Henry/Miles Sanders for Josh Jacobs (league gives 1 point/15 return yards, so not as lopsided as it would be normally)

Henry/JuJu for DeAndre Hopkins

First guy has Greg Olson, so he's not entirely desperate, but i feel it would be an upgrade

Second guy has Jason Witten, so Henry is a huge upgrade at TE (plus he's loaded at receiver, and hopkins has been under-performing).

Let me know if i'm off my rocker

I find myself in a similar predicament with Henry as a Waller owner. If all else fails I can always start both Henry and Waller in my TE and FLEX spots.

Olsen hasn't been as bad as I thought so I'd agree with you there.

Witten has a decent floor, 3-5 catches a week and whatever he can muster for yardage. Pretty TD dependent and Henry is clearly an upgrade. I think it is a decent offer.

My trade hasn’t gone through yet. Am I going about this wrong??? Am I giving away Gordon right before he gets going while taking Chubb with Hunt coming back in a few weeks to steal touches? 

Should I just keep Gordon, Diggs and Shepherd and pass on Chubb, Lockette and Crowder? 

Rate these... 0.5 PPR. I made these today searching for RB.

My RB before today: Connor, McCoy, Ronald Jones, Duke Johnson.

Trade 1:

I traded Will Fuller and LeSean McCoy for Zeke Elliott.

Not fully confident in Connor being a RB1 every week, I sought another deal.

I traded Tyreek Hill and Darren Waller for David Johnson, Marvin Jones, and Luke Willson. I have Zach Ertz which made me OK giving up Waller.

My team now:

QB: Ryan

RB: David Johnson

RB: Zeke

WR: Diggs

WR: Jones Jr.

TE: Ertz

FLEX: Connor

FLEX: Valdes-Scantling

DEF: Bears

K: Z. Gonzalez

BENCH:

Ronald Jones

Dorsett

J. Myers

Lazard

Willson

Duke Johnson

I’m banking on that 2nd FLEX and finding the hot target out of MVS, Lazard, Dorsett, Myers, R. Jones each week.

Also, same with my WR2. Hoping Jones Jr. can be solid enough.

Thoughts?

Edited by Tyronnosaurus