Trade Help

Motion

42 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Rate these... 0.5 PPR. I made these today searching for RB.

My RB before today: Connor, McCoy, Ronald Jones, Duke Johnson.

Trade 1:

I traded Will Fuller and LeSean McCoy for Zeke Elliott.

Not fully confident in Connor being a RB1 every week, I sought another deal.

I traded Tyreek Hill and Darren Waller for David Johnson, Marvin Jones, and Luke Willson. I have Zach Ertz which made me OK giving up Waller.

Zeke for Fuller and McCoy is insane highway robbery. Great deal for you.

Other trade seems alright though I think you probably could have gotten a better WR in return than Jones given Wilson is just a filler/has no real value in the trade. 

3 hours ago, BillSabre said:

My trade hasn’t gone through yet. Am I going about this wrong??? Am I giving away Gordon right before he gets going while taking Chubb with Hunt coming back in a few weeks to steal touches? 

Should I just keep Gordon, Diggs and Shepherd and pass on Chubb, Lockette and Crowder? 

There will likely be a timeshare between Gordon and Ekeler, I imagine the same for Chubb and Hunt. Who do you like better, Gordon or Chubb?

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

There will likely be a timeshare between Gordon and Ekeler, I imagine the same for Chubb and Hunt. Who do you like better, Gordon or Chubb?

Well in all honesty.... I like Chubb better. But I also think a Hunt is much better than Ekeler. I do value Lockette more than Diggs as I’d prefer an steady scorer over a boom or bust player like Diggs. 

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Zeke for Fuller and McCoy is insane highway robbery. Great deal for you.

Other trade seems alright though I think you probably could have gotten a better WR in return than Jones given Wilson is just a filler/has no real value in the trade. 

Willson was because I have no backup TE for Ertz’ bye week. I wanted Christian Kirk but he said no. I said screw it and made the deal.

12 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

In a 1 QB league ... if you have Matty Ice and Josh Allan (good stretch of games) ... would you move Ryan for Mahomes

Wait till the MRI results today to make any decisions on this one for sure - it's not a given that Mahomes plays again this season.

If it ends up being a 3-4 week injury then yeah I'd make that trade if you've got a winning record. 

16 hours ago, MrnastiesNO said:

Would you trade Tom Brady, Michael Thomas and Singleton for Barkley.

M.Ryan

m. Thomas 

c. Kupp

gurley

d. Cook

Engram

Aj green

Montgomery

singleton

herndon

Shepherd 

guice

That's actually really tough. In a vacuum, I'd say yes, but I don't think you can afford to lose Thomas, so I'd actually pass. 

4 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Given health, remaining schedule and team records..... would you give A Kamara and Curtis Samuel for L Bell and DJ Chark? PPR 

I'd keep Kamara. 

24 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

In a 1 QB league ... if you have Matty Ice and Josh Allan (good stretch of games) ... would you move Ryan for Mahomes

Wait until you get the results from the MRI, but if he's back by like week 12-13, I'd go for it. 

Would you trade Evan Engram for John Brown...full ppr.

I got Kelce at TE and my WRs are Davante Adams, Auden Tate, DJ Moore, Cole Beasley, Allen Lazard(this weeks 2nd flex thanks to Adams being out)

Im 4-2 as of right now...Pats Def and my RBs of Conner, Tev Coleman and James White have been carrying me.

33 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Would you trade Evan Engram for John Brown...full ppr.

I got Kelce at TE and my WRs are Davante Adams, Auden Tate, DJ Moore, Cole Beasley, Allen Lazard(this weeks 2nd flex thanks to Adams being out)

Im 4-2 as of right now...Pats Def and my RBs of Conner, Tev Coleman and James White have been carrying me.

Hold him at least past this week when you can sell for higher after he kills the Cardinals. But either way you can/should get much more for Engram as a top 3 TE. Would also suggest shopping Kelce instead - even with Mahomes out he has higher name brand value and you might be able to get a low-end WR1 or high-end WR2/RB2 for him. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp

13 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Giving up:

Mahomes & Saquon

Getting:

Lamar Jackson, Breida, Fuller

Thoughts? 1 PPR, standard format, not dynasty

No no no no no no no no no no no no absolutely no 

Find a QB streamer for a couple of weeks - Darnold should be available and Cam Newton is worth a speculative stash - but you cannot give up Saquon for a couple of weeks of QB1 play (and that's ignoring Lamar has a bye and tough schedule coming up over the weeks Mahomes will be out anyways). 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp

4 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Hold him at least past this week when you can sell for higher after he kills the Cardinals. But either way you can/should get much more for Engram as a top 3 TE. Would also suggest shopping Kelce instead - even with Mahomes out he has higher name brand value and you might be able to get a low-end WR1 or high-end WR2/RB2 for him. 

Few things...

Few trades happen in this league...

Has a need at TE but he also has Mahomes

I have Josh Allen/Kyler Murray as my platoon at QB

I play him this week

Sl your advice still stands?

I took over an abandoned team in a dynasty league (custom scoring/5 keepers) and someone put Kamara on the trade block. My roster....

Prescott/Brady/Murray(Taxi)
Johnson/Coleman/Gore/Peterson/Pollard(Taxi)
DJ Moore/Hilton/Gallup/M. Brown/Jeffery/Slayton
Kittles/Herndon/Dissly(IR)
Gould
Panthers/49ers

He doesn't seem interested in any players, but I have #3 overall pick next year.

Given his performance thus far what would be your offer here?