Trade Help

Motion

6 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

So I am currently sitting at 4-1 in my big money league and someone is trying to trade for Lamar since his team doesn’t have a decent QB. I am worried about my TEs, do you think I should try to make a trade for a better TE or just pick up TEs week to week like Defenses and stay put? He has Evan Engram, David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Will Fuller, and JuJu…..I hardly ever make trades and I don’t really want to let go of Lamar this week since he is facing the Bengals haha

QBs

Lamar Jackson

Carson Wentz

Danny Jones

RBs

Nick Chubb

Derek Henry

David Montgomery

Jonny Hillman (Picked up this week to fill a flex)

WRs

Julio Jones

Tyler Lockett

Sterling Shepard

Preston Williams

TEs

Eric Ebron

Noah Fant

Defense

Eagles + FAs week to week

Engram is hurt and probably won’t play this week. I don’t know how long his is out. Preinjury i’d trade Lamar for Engram straight up given your current roster. The injury gives me pause 

On 10/5/2019 at 9:02 AM, Forge said:

Don't like that trade at all. Far too much question about Gordon to make that kind of move and give up that kind of capital, in my opinion. Could work out if Jones never really gets going the rest of the season, but definitely don't love it on the surface at this moment. 

Well I picked up Will Fuller with the 2nd priority. the guy with the first I think cut me some slack and didn't go for a WR 

so the trade not as bad( still didn't win trade, but not as bad)

Aaron Jones and Tyreek Hill for Will Fuller and Melvin Gordon 

25 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Is McLaurin and Ekeler for Tyreek a fair deal?

Interesting. I don't like that Hill is still out though, but  seems like we are looking in the same wheelhouse.  I currently have an offer of the table of Ekeler & McLaurin for Hopkins, so I tend to lean yes. I want to push something through on Ekeler the week he scored 20+ points with MG back. Hoping it creates a false sense of security for people with regards to Ekeler moving forward. I also have a second deal out for Ekeler + Boyd for Hopkins + Jordan Howard. 

I am thinking of offering a trade in my PPR league. Looking for advice on the following offer:

Mike Evans & Terry McLaurin for OBJ and Mark Andrews.

I have Evan Engram and need a replacement this week and maybe longer depending on the severity of his MCL strain (heard that's the injury). My gut says OBJ turns it around and really has a killer second half of the season with the Browns weak schedule. My only concern is including McLaurin. Probability says he wont keep on this pace of TDs but I am sure he will continue to see solid targets. Andrews worries me because of his lingering Foot issue.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

10 minutes ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

I am thinking of offering a trade in my PPR league. Looking for advice on the following offer:

Mike Evans & Terry McLaurin for OBJ and Mark Andrews.

I have Evan Engram and need a replacement this week and maybe longer depending on the severity of his MCL strain (heard that's the injury). My gut says OBJ turns it around and really has a killer second half of the season with the Browns weak schedule. My only concern is including McLaurin. Probability says he wont keep on this pace of TDs but I am sure he will continue to see solid targets. Andrews worries me because of his lingering Foot issue.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Honestly, probably waiting for an official word to come out about Engram before I make any trades for longer term roster stability at the position. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Wentz, Montgomery and McLaurin for Aaron Jones?

I worry that you are buying high on Aaron Jones. He is blowing up now but Adams and Jamal Williams are out. Does that continue when they come back? 

with that being said, if you have another QB 1 and are deep at WR, I could see making that trade

• Like 1