Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

Marlon Mack was surprisingly dropped in my league, was able to grab him for $3 of FAAB. Nobody else even put a bid on him. I know his injury prognosis is unclear but he still seems rosterable, no? From everything I've seen there's even a small chance he only misses the game tonight and is back after that. 

Right now my bench is such a hilarious list of injured studs: James Conner, AJ Green, Marlon Mack, Tyreek Hill, and then Harrison Butker. If even like one of them can come back healthy soon I'll be in great shape but my god am I running thin right now. Will need to drop Butker and not hold him through his bye as well if Kittle can't go this week, which would then move Kittle to my bench and turn it into the all-time great IR bench. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Marlon Mack was surprisingly dropped in my league, was able to grab him for $3 of FAAB. Nobody else even put a bid on him. I know his injury prognosis is unclear but he still seems rosterable, no? From everything I've seen there's even a small chance he only misses the game tonight and is back after that. 

Right now my bench is such a hilarious list of injured studs: James Conner, AJ Green, Marlon Mack, Tyreek Hill, and then Harrison Butker. If even like one of them can come back healthy soon I'll be in great shape but my god am I running thin right now. Will need to drop Butker and not hold him through his bye as well if Kittle can't go this week, which would then move Kittle to my bench and turn it into the all-time great IR bench. 

I put in a claim for Mack in one of my leagues as well. Have Jonathan Williams too.

21 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

I acknowledged this last night when thinking about waivers, but Henry is still an obstacle of draining the clock out, and he only took 18 pass attempts. I decided not to pickup him up, and instead took Darnold for my week 14 matchup (will sit Winston vs Indy)

If I get into the playoffs, am I crazy for thinking of picking up Tannehill and starting him over Brees vs SF?

48 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

I dropped Hilton and David Johnson... and I'm likely to sit Thielen even if he is active
Looks like I'm going to roll Jeffery and J Washington at WR

and those latter two aren't bad. I expect WR2 status from Alshon and WR3 from Washington.

I traded for Alshon back in week 8 and never got to play him till last week. Thank you Alshon.