Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

The three you would go for this week:-

Robert Woods v Seahawks
Micky Thomas v Niners
DK Metcalf v Rams
Will Fuller v Broncos
Curtis Samuel v Falcons

I imagine that my ability to get this right will decide the outcome this weekend, so don't be afraid to give me your very best advice :D

13 hours ago, DerbyRam said:

The three you would go for this week:-

Robert Woods v Seahawks
Micky Thomas v Niners
DK Metcalf v Rams
Will Fuller v Broncos
Curtis Samuel v Falcons

I imagine that my ability to get this right will decide the outcome this weekend, so don't be afraid to give me your very best advice :D

What WRs do you think your opponent will play? Does he have Moore, Hopkins, Kupp, or Lockett?

Play your opponent just as much as the game matchup, especially if you are projected to lose

20 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

What WRs do you think your opponent will play? Does he have Moore, Hopkins, Kupp, or Lockett?

Play your opponent just as much as the game matchup, especially if you are projected to lose

Julio Jones v Panthers
Allen Robinson v Cowboys (finished - 21.80 points)

and then he's got Ronald Jones as the third, so he's only going with two WR. 

I think I'm going with Woods, Thomas & Metcalf. Lockett will be tied with with Ramsey, so I think Seahawks will go elsewhere to get plays. Metcalf and Hill should be a major focus for them. Thomas is a lock. Woods I could look to swap out, typically when a WR has been focused a lot one week, they barely see the ball the next. 

Would you prioritze AJ Brown (vs. HOU) or Deebo Samuel (vs. ATL) in targeting waiver pickups this week in 0.5 ppr? I need someone to replace Mike Evans in my lineup - Samuel has had the more consistent production whereas Brown has been more boom or bust, but I worry a little about game script in the San Fran/Atlanta game and whether they'll pass the ball enough for Deebo to ball out. Whereas the Titans/Texans game has the feelings off a shootout. Leaning Brown but feel confident that either way I"ll make the wrong call. 

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Would you prioritze AJ Brown (vs. HOU) or Deebo Samuel (vs. ATL) in targeting waiver pickups this week in 0.5 ppr? I need someone to replace Mike Evans in my lineup - Samuel has had the more consistent production whereas Brown has been more boom or bust, but I worry a little about game script in the San Fran/Atlanta game and whether they'll pass the ball enough for Deebo to ball out. Whereas the Titans/Texans game has the feelings off a shootout. Leaning Brown but feel confident that either way I"ll make the wrong call. 

Prefer Deebo moving forward. His targets have been really consistent, San Fran seems determined to maximize his touches (end arounds, screens). That being said, I am biased as I have been burned by AJ duds a few times this year.

3 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Prefer Deebo moving forward. His targets have been really consistent, San Fran seems determined to maximize his touches (end arounds, screens). That being said, I am biased as I have been burned by AJ duds a few times this year.

Would it change your thinking at all if you were also starting Kittle at TE?

Generally getting multiple pieces of good offenses is a good thing but I'm a little wary of starting two San Fran pass catchers in a game where Jimmy G might only end up throwing the ball 20-25 times because they're blowing the Falcons out. Only recent game that the Niners won in a blowout was the Packers game and Deebo only had 2 targets in that one. 

15 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Best add this week for TE? Doyle, Higbee or Hollister?

Hollister plays Arizona week 16 (Championship Game for most) so I preemptively added him for that reason.

Wilson loves his tight ends this year and Hollister is usually involved in the offense. 

Tbh I dont think you could go wrong with any if those choices. There are a lot of mouths to feed in LA but Higbee got so many targets the past 2 weeks.

Doyle is a favorite target of Brissett's. Good redzone guy too.

So I'm in real trouble. I lost Mike Evans over my bye week.

its a 3 WR, 2 Flex full PPR

my WRs are Lockett, J. Brown, Sanu, Hurns, and just picked up Perriman

I have other options like Amandola, Beasley, Dionte Johnson, James Washington, and Anthony Miller.

I'm not sure what to do. The rest of my team is strong.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:54 AM, twslhs20 said:

So I'm in real trouble. I lost Mike Evans over my bye week.

its a 3 WR, 2 Flex full PPR

my WRs are Lockett, J. Brown, Sanu, Hurns, and just picked up Perriman

I have other options like Amandola, Beasley, Dionte Johnson, James Washington, and Anthony Miller.

I'm not sure what to do. The rest of my team is strong.

Anthony Miller has been getting a lot of targets lately. Chase the volume even in a tough matchup this week.

45 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Anthony Miller has been getting a lot of targets lately. Chase the volume even in a tough matchup this week.

Well I had the stones to play Perriman, and that worked out.

I like Miller but the KC pass D is #1 against WRs since week 8 so that's concerning.

15 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Well I had the stones to play Perriman, and that worked out.

I like Miller but the KC pass D is #1 against WRs since week 8 so that's concerning.

I'm assuming you're starting Perriman again (I am for my championship week), Lockett, and John Brown.

Who are you leaning towards your two FLEX spots? Do you have other RBs that you can trust there? I do understand the hesitation on Miller.

23 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I'm assuming you're starting Perriman again (I am for my championship week), Lockett, and John Brown.

Who are you leaning towards your two FLEX spots? Do you have other RBs that you can trust there? I do understand the hesitation on Miller.

Lockett and Perriman a locked in based on opportunity and match ups.

Brown concerns me. He was 5 for 69 on 11 targets in week 4 at home against NE.

NE is going to cover your best 2 options and make you beat them elsewhere. It's also in Fox Burrough. So I'm considering a pivot to someone else. I'm also starting NE D that gave Allen hell.

my current line up is CmC, Kamara, Melvin Gordon, Waller, Ertz,

Mixon, L. Murry, and Mattison on my brench. I'm also considering starting Mixon against MIA in place of Kamara

Putting in a claim for Mike Boone, but with 0 dollars in FAAB I'm probably not getting him. I'm playing the Dalvin owner in the ship.

Edited by twslhs20