Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

He's basically gagging from the horrible aftertaste of the complete bull**** he just spewed while justifying a lollynch on a power player in a way that omitted possible town motivations, while dispersing risk of my claims being true to those beyond his faction.  He is clearly Mafia.

6 hours ago, Dome said:

Can you touch on why exactly?

Sure normally when town rags parks a vote it's on someone like me or someone who may actually be playing acummg.   Scum rags is gonna pick the least offensive person.  He knows from plenty of  experience xmad is likely to talk himself into getting lynched so the fact he parked it there is and left it all day leads me to believe he was going for the easy vote that wouldn't cause any suspicion and then the rest just hopped on.  He even showed up later said nothing of note then went away again 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Yep yep Dome 

I get the sentiment, but if you're town you're much better of trying to lynch someone who 1) means you harm and 2) can actually do anything to harm you.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

If I had to guess what happened, Malf had some drinkies last night and got a little too cute with it

today i bet he continues the schtick. 

i am the smartest man here 

even if swag is the other, i had inside knowledge that he planned to joint with mafia in the marvel game.

he may do the same here

0 risk lynch, with some hefty reward if swag used the ultimate gambit

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Whoever canceled the night on n2 is dumb as bricks assuming they're school aligned

You reading anything, or mostly just getting updates in chatty?

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:
8 hours ago, rackcs said:

one girl in particular bullied her way to the middle of the crowded hallway. She twirled her hair and made flirty eyes at the boys but nobody was paying attention to her.

obv-swag

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

obv-swag

obvi

8 hours ago, Dome said:

Hello Matthew 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Mr. Patrol

8 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Who orca’d the night?

8 hours ago, Dome said:

My guess is Matthew 

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Blame host. 

I was banking on it pulling all the mafia moves to me, but it was random between some options. 

Archived