Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

Just now, Chili said:

Not necessarily. Patrick and Pankey are still in the mix.

I think Patrick is a lock as the backup center.  I honestly haven't watched Pankey closely this year because I wanted to see Madison and Jenkins.  I really liked Pankey 2 years ago as a swing backup.

Just now, Golfman said:

Nobody asked your opinion as you had your nose so far up Alex Green's butt it was pathetic on this one. 

Lol. You're an idiot. Alex and I have forgotten more about football than you know. I've literally never seen you make a post worth a ****. I keep you off ignore for the laughs. Yet you beat your chest about something everyone was agreeing on acting like you were some huge victim with some insane insight that nobody else was smart enough to see but you. 

And for the record, I said all along I wouldn't keep him, before any of that conversation started. Dave can verify that, I told him by PM they one day when we talked about him.

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

I thought he had a 50-50 shot.  Would be really nice to keep him on the PS.

I'd also like to see who Ckeveland cuts from their DL.  If Brian Price is cut, or Carl Davis, I'd snag one of them over Lancaster.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Lol. You're an idiot. Alex and I have forgotten more about football than you know. I've literally never seen you make a post worth a ****. I keep you off ignore for the laughs. Yet you beat your chest about something everyone was agreeing on acting like you were some huge victim with some insane insight that nobody else was smart enough to see but you. 

And for the record, I said all along I wouldn't keep him, before any of that conversation started. Dave can verify that, I told him by PM they one day when we talked about him.

Not that is funny! By the way, I never stated "NOBODY else was smart enough to see but me!" I like reading your 'insights' which are usually one or two word retorts because you think you're a funny guy. 

10 minutes ago, Cheech said:

Atta boy Gute, as with Biegel last year, moving on from a 4th rounder after 1 year should not be that difficult when they player gives little to no indication he'll ever be a contributor.

The days of keeping a Karl Bradford type "talent" around for years are OVAH

Edited by TheOnlyThing
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Alex never said he should make the team either. You're so ******* dense. Too stupid to understand not everything is pure black and white.

Nor did I state that. I stated he shouldn't be back on the practice squad which is where he became self-righteous and indignant. Kind of like you right now! 

You calling someone stupid is pretty rich! Enjoy your day! I'm over clowns like you on the internet! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cheech said:

Not at all surprising. He hasn't looked like NFL caliber WR since getting drafted and we've got multiple WRs who are more talented that will likely be on the practice squad.  I don't think the Packers have the same "foam at the mouth" type of obsession over combine measurements that a lot of fans do. 

Edited by SSG