Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Oh eff you. You're the one that said it was "this or release him" now you're going to ******* tell me the opposite is "no ****?"

Gtf outta here 

It wasn't this exact trade or release him. That's bull****. It's what people making excuses to pretend it didn't suck do. It sucked. It's why I won't let it go. There's still all this garbage delusion over it

This isn't Tony Moll for Derrick Martin. There would've been other options even if they weren't as "easy"

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I love that if I swear twice everyone thinks I'm melting down lol. I'm like the calmest dude ever. My posts read far more angry than they are meant to be. I just enjoy cursing lol

lol I'm the same way. People always think I'm angry when I post on here. I just like how emphatic cursing is. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

Vikings are releasing that kicker they JUST traded a 5th round pick for. Oofta.

7 minutes ago, Donzo said:

The vikes- LOL!

Speaking of our rivals and their kicking woes. The Jets are giving Cody "Double Doink" Parkey a tryout. I'm guessing he makes it and has a very good year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol I'm the same way. People always think I'm angry when I post on here. I just like how emphatic cursing is. 

I literally lold as I typed out eff you to Burge. 

If I read some of my old posts from some thread I'll even go, wow I sounded angry. So I get it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I still wouldn't say it was a ****ty trade. We were going to cut him, so they took a shot on a qb with an awful coach. It didn't work out but better than just releasing 

What's 1000% worse is how they used Randall 

We were not going to cut Randall.  McCarthy might have insisted and wanted him cut, but we were not going to cut Randall.

Don’t know why people are STILL incapable of admitting that was a crap trade.

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Someone who speaks Emoji, please translate:

I don't but he's either praying he's still on the roster or thankful either for the opportunity or that he made it. 

Clearly, I don't speak emoji either and I saw the movie twice.