Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I think people made arguments how he could miss and why he might. Nobody was like

"Kumerow will be cut."

That’s wrong . 

You and your buddy can twist it all you want,  people wanted to take the contrary position just to try to sound smart and it just made them look dumb because everything was there.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Other than actual NFL production and upside?

#5 receiver, 27 years old, not a ST standout. That is not a roster lock. 

If you’re ignoring snaps in training camp and preseason games with a new offense, ok?

Edited by deathstar

catching up here and it sounds like we're going to have a lot of 5 man fronts with Martinez and 5 DB's with Greene probably cheating up into the box. They DID say Looney's probably headed to the PS so I suspect he'll be there in case of injury. I suspect Lazard gets signed to the final 53 if we don't like what we see from other cuts.

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Iirc he had two catches on Roby. Right? Both times he was carrying Roby on his back. Zero separation. Which is the word he used. He got open on Hump but it was all sorts of a mess, he just flat out lost him. It wasn't like he Allen Iverson'd himself open.

We whined about separation for years. And Jordy not getting YAC anymore, then we love this dude...

Totally agree with this but let’s not convince ourselves that he’ll get the #1 CB week in and out. What he does do well is hang on to the ball. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Snaps in preseason games with this coaching staff in place is a bad thing. It means you're fighting for your spot. 

Adams/MVS/Allison were the top 3 clearly. 

In that order. It absolutely sucks that ESB got hurt in a game that should have never been played. I would also still take Lazard over Davis any day. 

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

That’s wrong . 

You and your buddy can twist it all you want,  people wanted to take the contrary position just to try to sound smart and it just made them look dumb because everything was there.

Lol just to sound smart?

Everything was there? 

Holy ****. 

Jake "everything is there" Kumerow

Worse than "all he does is make plays."

Dudes never going to have any long term impact. Everything is not there, that's the ******* problem.

Just now, Joe said:

In that order. It absolutely sucks that ESB got hurt in a game that should have never been played. I would also still take Lazard over Davis any day. 

I'm not at all ready to get behind that look. 

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Davis plays himself into a decent check (from somebody else) this year. 

Just now, Norm said:

Lol just to sound smart?

Everything was there? 

Holy ****. 

Jake "everything is there" Kumerow

Worse than "all he does is make plays."

Dudes never going to have any long term impact. Everything is not there, that's the ******* problem.

You’re lost , pal. 

Everything was there for him to make the roster. 

Keep fishing though