The Prospect/Amateur Thread - Where It's A Brand New Season

ramssuperbowl99

22 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My take on this is that the draft basically starts at 5 unless Swaggerty falls.

Stewart's stuff is real good, but I'd be tempted to try and cut a deal with McClanahan, then go with the prep arm of your choice a little later.

Hard pass on McClanahan.  Don't buy on him improving his control as much as it needs to be, and I think he ends up a reliever.

10 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Juan Soto making up for losing most of 2017

Plus an amazing 18/15 BB/K

Soto is crazy good.  I so wanted the Reds to target him in an Iglesias trade last year.  I think I remember hearing the Nats were telling everyone no on Soto though.

Edited by THE DUKE

I hate the Cardinals with a passion, but after seeing Tyler O’Neill live twice this weekend, I know this kid is going to hit 30+ bombs multiple times in the majors. He might hit .230, but the power is there and his defense will be plus in left. Going to be valuable.......Freakin Mariners.

22 hours ago, devils1854 said:

I hate the Cardinals with a passion, but after seeing Tyler O’Neill live twice this weekend, I know this kid is going to hit 30+ bombs multiple times in the majors. He might hit .230, but the power is there and his defense will be plus in left. Going to be valuable.......Freakin Mariners.

So.....a slightly better Adam Duvall?