The Prospect/Amateur Thread - Where It's A Brand New Season

ramssuperbowl99

44 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Can't be much worse than Reyes at SS

Man I have seen a lot of terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE minor league and independant league games.

Tim Tebow no hyperbole is a legitimate 10 defender, he breaks the scale on the inverse for his ineptitude. It's awe inspiring to watch as he can't even hit a cutoff man that's 30 feet away. As he has no conceptual understanding of outfield positioning or angles to take.

Like seriously I wish MiLBtv had an overhead camera shot on some of these games so you could see it. It's hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Man I have seen a lot of terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE minor league and independant league games.

Tim Tebow no hyperbole is a legitimate 10 defender, he breaks the scale on the inverse for his ineptitude. It's awe inspiring to watch as he can't even hit a cutoff man that's 30 feet away. As he has no conceptual understanding of outfield positioning or angles to take.

Like seriously I wish MiLBtv had an overhead camera shot on some of these games so you could see it. It's hilarious. 

Eh...trade him to an AL team and DH him.

Edited by MookieMonster

On 5/29/2018 at 1:21 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm avoiding that dude like the plague. Mid 80's velocity and no confirmation of a specific injury to justify it? Sell sell sell. Let Vandy fix him and take him in 3 years.

Jon Mayo is trolling me.

https://www.mlb.com/news/mock-draft-jonathan-mayo-predicts-1st-round/c-279050910?tid=167757330

21. Brewers: Ethan Hankins, RHP, Forsyth Central HS (Cumming, Ga.)

Were it not for a minor shoulder issue earlier in the spring, Hankins' name would be all over the top 10. He returned to the mound and his velocity came back, so Milwaukee could get a top-of-the-Draft talent here at No. 21.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Even BA's basic no scouting report Top 100 prospects list is now behind the paywall.  I'm out on them in general at this point.

8.Senzel
28.Trammell
38.Greene

• 1.Vlad Jr
  • 5.Jiminez
  • 7.Bichette
  • 9.Tatis

Few more out there on the twitterverse without having to pay

On 5/26/2018 at 5:57 PM, bkobow05 said:

I'm ready for baseball Regionals to start. Wright State's offense has erupted for 79 runs over the last 6 games and won the Horizon League title today. We've gotten real close to Super Regionals but this team could do it. Just depends on where we end up.

Got stuck in the "region of death" at Stanford. Lost in the bottom of the 13th. Gonna be tough beating Baylor after that heartbreaker. One of these friggin years man...

20 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Got stuck in the "region of death" at Stanford. Lost in the bottom of the 13th. Gonna be tough beating Baylor after that heartbreaker. One of these friggin years man...

Stanford is in a weak conference. Baylor was on the bubble before the conference tournament, and Fullerton wouldn’t have been in if they didn’t wi. Their conference.

A whole lot of buzz of Cole Winn to the Giants at #2 out there today.  The other rumor is possibly Joey Bart at #1 instead of Casey Mize, but I'm not believing that one.  I think the top 5 ends up as:

1. Casey Mize
2. Cole Winn
3. Joey Bart
4. Nick Madrigal
5. Brady Singer

Not what I would do, but what I think happens.

Edited by THE DUKE