College Football and NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

57 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

He's the interior version of Chase Young. Just as good and impactful.

He's the best interior DL I've seen since maybe Suh?

Really? I think Quinn Williams look just as good or even better than Brown this year. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mistakey said:

harbaugh get fired?

I honestly feel the man can coach his ars off. It’s just impossible with how college football is. There are NO teams in the NFL like OSU, Clemson, and Alabama. New England is the closest thing and they don’t always win it every year.

It doesn’t matter how great you coach in college. Unless you have a platoon of 5 star kids, you’ve got no chance. Lincoln Riley is an elite coach, but everybody knows Oklahoma would get curb stomped by Clemson and OSU.

The NFL has flaws, buts it’s as close to perfect as you a fan can ask for in regards to parity and having a actually chance.

Edited by candyman93

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I honestly feel the man can coach his ars off. It’s just impossible with how college football is. There are NO teams in the NFL like OSU, Clemson, and Alabama. New England is the closest thing and they don’t always win it every year.

It doesn’t matter how great you coach in college. Unless you have a platoon of 5 star kids, you’ve got no chance. Lincoln Riley is an elite coach, but everybody knows Oklahoma would get curb stomped by Clemson and OSU.

The NFL has flaws, buts it’s as close to perfect as you a fan can ask for in regards to parity and having a actually chance.

True but the previous tOSU scUM games, tOSU wasn’t nearly as good of a team as they were this year. 

when it comes to teams for Michigan, when they held the talent edge, they have great success. When the talent level was even and coaching became a greater factor, Michigan has greatly struggled. Harbs has a horrible record vs Ranked teams and Rivals. I don’t think he really has an upset win to his name as Michigan coach. 

Starting to think his success with Stanford and 9ers was due to his coordinators Vic and Roman

22 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Nah it’s just recruiting 

Osu is getting the 5 stars it’s as simple as that 

UM gets 3s we get Chase Young 

we are a football school Michigan is not that’s their problem

we sold out 100% as long as they keep putting education above football they won’t beat us

But they truly don’t put education above football tho. They like selling it but rumors are they won’t allow guys to be certain majors because they play football and want them in easier courses 

it’s not just recruiting tho. MSU and PSU has been our biggest thorn in our sides and tOSU has greatly out recruited them. 

I wouldn’t fear anyone on the UM coaching staff. I fear PSU more because to me Franklin understands the college game more and where it has gone and where it’s going. Harbs doesn’t. Gattis does a little bit but he isn’t very good tho. 

8 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You don’t have to take this crap anymore Harbaugh. Come to Cleveland. 

I’d honestly take him. 

He wouldn’t have to have sleepovers with boys and show them how high he can climb trees. 

Edited by Bonanza23

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Meh. Williams was good, but I think Brown will be better. 

The dude had 19.5 TFLs and 8 sacks last year. One of the reasons, Bama’s defense kinda sucks this year. They have no true presence on their DL. 

Brown might be a better pro, who knows tho but Williams was literally Suh last year for Bama