College Football and NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

So when the 2021 Nfl Draft come to Cleveland and Roger Goodell is up on the stage what is are chant/war cry gonna be?  Honestly I doubt he has the balls to attend that year.

Garrett's going to come on stage and hit him in the head with a helmet to overwhelming applause 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Does anyone think Dorsey can dupe the Bengals into trading us the first pick at a good value so we can pair Chase Young with Myles

Dorsey has a pattern of not being afraid to trade up, so we'll see on draft day--not likely, though, that we'll be drafting close enough to trade up.

Edited by NudeTayne
But if we throw in Kirksey...

Ok so I’m a big loser tonight with no friend action and no lady action. So I’m sitting here watching LSU Arkansas game. That Arkansas qb is quite literally one of the worst I’ve seen.  He’s the pure definition of deer in the headlights. I’m still not impressed with Burrows. I think at best he’s a game manager in the NFL. His wrs give him the yardage and tds. I’d be curious to see the yac they give him. Freaking A, Clyde Edwards-Helaire is a man, even if he’s got a sissy name. He’d be made fun of here in NE Ohio. But I’m not judging. Or swinging helmets. 🤷🏼‍♂️

But yeah those wrs of LSU deserve a look, they’re highly draftable. Burrows, second round?  He’s got something to work with I’m just not sure how much. 

And I do have a friend tonight, it’s name is beer. Don’t judge me. I’m in my safe space, so I want positives not negatives. Or I’ll sue. Or just man up and take it. At least that’s how I was raised. Roll with the punches and come out fighting. Ya dig?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so I’m a big loser tonight with no friend action and no lady action. So I’m sitting here watching LSU Arkansas game. That Arkansas qb is quite literally one of the worst I’ve seen.  He’s the pure definition of deer in the headlights. I’m still not impressed with Burrows. I think at best he’s a game manager in the NFL. His wrs give him the yardage and tds. I’d be curious to see the yac they give him. Freaking A, Clyde Edwards-Helaire is a man, even if he’s got a sissy name. He’d be made fun of here in NE Ohio. But I’m not judging. Or swinging helmets. 🤷🏼‍♂️

But yeah those wrs of LSU deserve a look, they’re highly draftable. Burrows, second round?  He’s got something to work with I’m just not sure how much. 

And I do have a friend tonight, it’s name is beer. Don’t judge me. I’m in my safe space, so I want positives not negatives. Or I’ll sue. Or just man up and take it. At least that’s how I was raised. Roll with the punches and come out fighting. Ya dig?

I was thinking the same thing watching Arkansas. That quarterback might literally be the worst quarterback I’ve ever seen and certainly has the worst field awareness I’ve seen in a long time.

To me, Joe Burrow looks a lot like Kirk Cousins. I guess that’s a good and bad thing. I think he will be pretty good. Really quick delivery, accurate, #BALI guess that’s a good and bad thing. I think he will be pretty good. Really quick delivery, accurate, ball usually goes to the right place. On a normal year, I wouldn’t see him as a top of the draft pick. With Tua’s injury and Herbert being a risky pick, Burrow could still go at the top. Despite all this, any general manager would be insane to take him over Chase Young at number one, regardless if a quarterback is needed.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 1:33 PM, hornbybrown said:

Does anyone think Dorsey can dupe the Bengals into trading us the first pick at a good value so we can pair Chase Young with Myles

My thought Chubb and are number 2 for a1st the trade them 2number 1s to move up.

Then sign hunt long term.

13 hours ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Has anyone watched Netane Muti? PFF has him ranked as their #1 interior O line player. I’ve looked at a lot of mocks/big boards and don’t remember coming across this name

Yes Fresno St G. He has a serious mean streak. He’s pretty athletic but I highly doubt he’ll come in at his listed H/W. He’s probably 6’2 3/8 and 295. He is a 350 lb road grater in a 295 lb body. Always looking for work. He’s a true football player.